What's new

18350 batteries

delerious

I'm down to my last pair of good batteries for my 7th floor Sidekick. I can get them from 7th floor, but $8 a pop is a little expensive. I found a few places selling Efest or AW for $4-$6 a pop, but some of the websites look a little sketchy (or have a ton of trackers). Any suggestions on reliable places that have genuine batteries? I checked imrbatteries but all they had was MXJO (never heard of) in stock - they had Efest, but adding more than 1 to cart tells me they don't have enough stock.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I got some MXJOs for my mod. I've even used them in my davinci vape.
they are 3500 if im not mistaken and they take a longer time to drain than my regular ones.
i remember them being a bit on the expensive side but they do a good job.
i got mine in a regular vapeshop

F

Fermented

I bought a couple of extra rechargeable batteries for my dry vape...I chose cheap crap from China, they work ok for awhile then they don't hold a charge for as long as the original that came with it....so I'm still using the original battery that is years old and holds the charge longer! I suggest paying a little extra and buying good quality replacement batteries. Whats the point of saving a few bucks for something that you won't be happy with?

Latest posts

Latest posts