What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RUBBERmade;Sterlite.ClUB

bbgun80

3rdie try i ha 300wled
28tent
cherry og cotton candy razpberry og
Maui og xunknownx Durban og

all in Sterlite tub stuff in coco voir
created to follow Lucas with
kai method=
cap full of cal mag
cap full of Alaskien fish feet OMRI

WAS
has anyone tried in plastic container.

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea what are you using those plastic totes?? I've thought about getting a few and putting some holes in the bottom. They make them pretty big and they don't really cost that much at Wal-Mart. Ive seen like up to 30gal and seems like maybe a 50 gal tote. I started to use 10gal totes in my current indoor grow but went with my fav the OLD 5 gal buckets. But there's no doubt you can grow in those obviously put some holes in the bottom and your good to go.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea you could grow some big add plants indoors in a 12-15gal tote, I know lots that use 20-30gal trash can. I think somebody said home depot had a 62 gal trash can or something??? I'd figure as long as its not clear, like some of those totes can be.