What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Interpretation of "enclosed, locked"

kamyo

Veteran
Hi, friends. Lawmakers here in Guam recently passed a recreational bill, which appears to borrow much of its content from Colorado and other places. While we won't have retail up & running for a while, possession and growing of 3 mature/3 immature is legal, provided it's in an enclosed space under lock & key.

Now, obviously indoor grows would fall under this. I'm curious about anyone's experience with this in places where it's been legal for a while. Other than large, locked greenhouses, any interpretation that would allow back yard cultivation, provided the property itself is fenced/gated?

I understand that the best answer would probably come from my attorney general or lawmakers, but I thought I'd see what other people have experienced.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i am not in position to answer your question, but am curious myself. i keep looking at chain-link dog lots and wonder. a 4x8 or 4x10 ft lot with chain link on top & wrapped in opaque greenhouse roofing looks secure and CHEAP! see them all the time for sale used. interpretations of "secure" will probably come into play though...