What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5th Week Of Flower...

Ragga89

Hello everybody...

Grow Tent Specs:
1.2x1.2x2.00
600w HPS Lamp With Cooltube
A small intake fun about 20 - 25W
Outake fan and odor filter 125mm about the same specs i use dimmer for the outake fan cause it's a bit too strong for the filter.

Current Temps:
22 - 27 & 55% Humidity when lights are on
20 - 22 % 60 - 62 Humidity when lights are off

Strain:
Photoperiod Luke Skywalker OG x 4
Photoperiod White Walker x 1

Soil: Biobizz All Mix & Light Mix

Nutrients that i am using are:
Biobizz Grow,Bloox,TopMax,Heaven.
I feed twice a week as the program suggests
and i always water the plants between feedings.
I water my plants every 3 - 4 days or so i check the pots if they are dry and check their weight.

Sadly i don't have a ph meter so the water ph is not always the best. I use 18L fabric pots for better root development and breathability.

So as the title says we are now in the 5th week of flowering for my girls and i am experiencing some problems with two of them.

I started my grow in February 10. I had a lot of problems in the beggining since my temps were very low and my light was too strong for the seedlings. I went and bought an LED panel until they could handle the 600w HPS lamp. I topped the Luke Skywalker and left them to veg until 10th April when i switched them to 12/12 (Flowering Stage)

While my plants were very healthy and happy now in week 5 of flowering i see the two of them in the front being almost dead and i can't understand why, so PLEASE i need your help to help me identify what is going so wrong with these... is rootbound, it is N toxicity or deficiency, it's over the top watering? I am so confused

https://imgur.com/fwjS1bk
https://imgur.com/xIkF5CB

Here is the whole album on imgur that i uploaded...
https://imgur.com/a/F6w9pfX

PLEASE i am waiting for your answers...

J

jaded1

They're looking good Ragga,looks like they could do with a bit of mag but other than that they are growing well.Og's will usually need extra mag to keep them green

growdady

Can get a few pictures without the HPS lights on? Because we need see the color of the plants to get to the bottom of your troubles.

Ragga89

Wow, hello guys thanks a lot for the fast responses...

@jaded1, the 2 in the front if you look the photos you will see that their lower leaves are curled in and they seem like they are dying... they don't have so much flowers on them as the rest and they seem unhappy...

@growdady, thanks a lot my friend can you suggest anything?

Ragga89

It's ok to take pictures without the lights on with flash? Because i know that during their sleep it's bad to interupt them!

J

jaded1

Try watering them with a teaspoon of Epsom salts and see if they green up a bit.Pictures aren't the best and am only going on the pic with the yellow leaf that has a tiny bit of green left in it.
Try taking a pic just before or after light goes off if worried about disturbing them

Ragga89

Ok, i'll try to provide some BETTER and close up pictures so you can fully understand what is going on. I'll also provide them with epsom salts as you suggested my friend!

Again thanks a lot for the fast response...

You know i feel kinda desperate because this grow is already 4 months old and i was expecting better results, sice i invested so much in money and time to try and give them the perfect conditions to grow...

As i see it now i don't think i 'll harvest more than 200g from all the plants... which is bad i guess...

J

jaded1

No probs ragga,hope it helps them.Og's aren't gonna get you massive yields but should be some quality smoke at the end.
I've got a few og/sour dub plants in flower at mo that are gonna yield very little but,man,the smells from them make up for the lack of buds.

Ragga89

Ok, the funny thing is that the guy in the seed store told me that skywalker og's give a high yield lol! So as you see them now, you say i shall expect 200g from these girls or i am being too optimistic??? Also can you recommend any seeds that provide higher yields? Because as soon as this grow ends i will begin another one. I am thinking for auto's these time tho...

Iowa Grown

As jaded1 one was saying, if you got a OG there, she will honestly need lots of magnesium to be truly happy. Heck I believe most all Kush(es) are like that but if shes a OG, double the dose. I keep a few OG(s) and OG crosses and all of them, whether they are grown from seed or clone won't ever act right without being given lots of magnesium from day 1! All my OG(s), SFV or any OG cross get 8ml / 1 1/2 tsp camg+ plus 5ml / 1 tsp epsom salt per gallon of water. Other than that... just by looking at those 2 plants, I would say the only problem I see... is a inconsistent watering issue! What I mean... cannabis plants in general like to have the pot they are growing in to be fully saturated when they are being watered or feed, but before they are watered or fed again they want the pot they are growing in to almost completely dry out. And they expect you the grower to be consistent with your watering / feeding habits. Now let me try to explain that, so you might really get what I am saying... most times bad watering habits are a result of the grower treating all the plants they are growing the same way, so if the grower finds (1) plant seeming like it needs to be watered or feed, the grower will water and feed all of their plants in there garden, and you cannot do that because each plant in the garden has very different needs. (IE; some drink more, some drink less, some need more juice, some need less juice, etc, etc). And believe it or not, I see just as many old time growers as new growers make that same mistake time and time again...

Ragga89

@Trucksta, thanks a lot!

@Iowa Grown, thank you a lot for your help and suggestions my friend! I really must or overwater these two girls or i am feeding them too much? As for the salts i still wait for them to arrive!

In the meantime please check my newest photos, taken today:

https://imgur.com/a/ERowPzq

I see the "claw", that means a lot of water and maybe a bit too much with nutrients? P.h of the soil was 6.5 - 6.7. Please let me know your opinions!!!

As you can see i have 15L fabric pots and i water them every 2 - 3 days.