What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The doubletripleog alchemy thread

scrogrow

Well it's no secret the legend is breeding

What's is not yet public knoledge is I've got a few of he's bits of work in the room currently flowering!

So here we go to start the thread off, I've got some sugar crisp (cookie crisp f2) and also some alien rift f2

I've got a few different Phenos and one confirmed female of the sugar crisp so far!

The rest should be showing sex any time now so Incoming pics shortly but atleast the thread is open now!

So for anyone with any of doubletripleog work please feel free to add pics and comments and stuff

Nameste everyone

scrogrow

picture.php

As promised sugar crisp female pic

Just sorting out my garden gonna be topping up all my threads today

scrogrow

And another alien rift f2 I had over the back of the room

picture.php

Updates as we find sex next few days I rekon

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just an FYI. I did not make the Silver Crisp or Sugar Crisp. I was given ass loads of the seeds to spread around, and that's what I've been doing. I'll be posting shots in here of some of my hybrids as I flower them out.

As per usual, honest feedback is encouraged. So if you run seeds I made. You get an intersex plant(s), or any other probs, post them up. Not gonna hurt my feelings.

sdd420

Veteran
Just an FYI. I did not make the Silver Crisp or Sugar Crisp. I was given ass loads of the seeds to spread around, and that's what I've been doing. I'll be posting shots in here of some of my hybrids as I flower them out.

As per usual, honest feedback is encouraged. So if you run seeds I made. You get an intersex plant(s), or any other probs, post them up. Not gonna hurt my feelings.

Well I just hope you do start a seed business with legalization coming soon it’s the business to be in, or growing supplies and equipment.

During the gold rush it was guys like Levi Strauss and others that made the most not the miners . We all like you and would support you..

Peace sdd