What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My winter crop

peng

Hello everyone! ;)

I wanted to share my grow with you and also to request some help.

First things first:
The tent is 1m x 1m x 2m, with a 400w HPS bulb. For temperature control the bulb is inside a tube with an extractor, and there's a carbon filter as well in the upmost part of the tent.

On genetics, i have been growing CBG's Panama in my balcony during this summer, but now as winter comes, one of the Panama is coming to the tent, to finish there. This panama has been flowering for about 8 weeks now, and i plan to give her 4-5 weeks more inside the tent.

I also have several Amnesia "F2's" (let's call them like that, i think they are F93480), which all have showed me they are females. They were germinated around March 10-15th, and now have about one month after they sprouted out of the soil (bear in mind the declining weather conditions).

And to have another harvest hopefully ahead of time, i have germinated 3 Early Skunk (Sensi) and 1 Black Domina, which came as a gift with the ES. They are currently emerging from the soil.

Regarding the soil mix, it's just Arlite (is that an english word? i don't know) in the bottom, with Biobizz All Mix soil up to the top, with some washed out stones and arlite again in the surface.

Since i brought most of my plants from the balcony, i have some White Flies swarming around. When i open the tent and shake all the plants, i can see 2 or 3 white flies escaping from me. I guess that at this stage it is not a very serious problem, but i would like to very much control it.
I've read that Neem oil is good, but should i just pulverize it over the plants?

Also, i want to tie the Panama to open its branches. I'm afraid the logistics of watering the rest of the plants will be troublesome after lock tying the biggest plant in the tent. Any ideas on this? I really need some outside thoughts.

Because this Panama was an outdoor plant, the bottom parts are somehow equally developed with the upper parts, but inside the tent i feel the bottom parts get very little light. Would you recommend to trim the lowest parts of the plant?

The bulb is located about 25 cm above the tallest Panama bud; at that height my device records 22-24°C during the "plant day", and around 18-20°C during the "plant night" (both of which, are opposed to natural day and night, just because energy savings).

All the black pots in the tent are 11Lts; for the rest of the plants i was thinking to use narrow and tall containers, perhaps bottles or something like that, to have a "wannabe SOG" maybe?

I am really open to any suggestions on to improve this tent, thank you!:tiphat:

Attachments

• 001 tent.jpg
    001 tent.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 002 tent.jpg
    002 tent.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 003 sensi seedlings.jpg
    003 sensi seedlings.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 004 amnesia plants.jpg