What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

marijuana bad

h.h.

Veteran
"Marijuana is bad for you"

I'll pay you 30% tax to legalize.

"30%?" "OK" "Marijuana is good for you".

Great can we lower the tax?

" Marijuana is bad for you."

WTF???

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
OMG No way! im sooo surprised at this!

This is so out of character for the rights thieving snakes that officiate our laws.

Every single thing we said would happen is happening. I almost feel like they were reading my "paranoid" posts 10 years ago to get ideas for how they cold move in on our plant, except for i know how these suits roll. Their just modern day pirates and highway men.

For me its decriminalisation or nothing. "Legalisation" with fascist conditions is still a prohibition on our human right to harmlessly self medicate without intrusion by the "state".

Luckily selling out in our world is still an ultimate sin.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Decrim & legalization are synonymous according to Blacks Law Dictionary.

Don’t let the lawyers mince words to confuse ya.
Get a dictionary!

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
^^ True.. damn law.

I dont suppose there is a term for free from governmental regulation.

If you choose to do business with them then you accept the terms. Ill never be legal anyway.

G

GatorGumbo

Every level of the American government is infested with rosegarden idealism and crony capitalism. They insert themselves between yourself and a need or desire under the premise that you are not capable of doing so without their oversight, and then they charge you for it. For a country founded under the supreme heading of freedom for all within a republic, you're currently hard pressed to find even an HOA willing to respect any reasonable power limits on the majority and/or take a limited role in their governance. Even without corruption politics, I don't think there are enough fingers and toes on this entire forum to count how many times the government has fucked somebody because someone somewhere simply had good intentions for them and decided it was their business too.

On top of all that, if anyone here ever thinks they get their money's worth from the government then I have a timeshare to talk you about. Voters have been second class citizens compared to lobbyists for a long time, and it shows. Money talks and limited government walks.

Latest posts

Latest posts