What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My favorite strains - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, NH x NMK

deepwaterdude

Hi, fellas, good friends and great breeders;)

The a5 x NMK turned out to be the literal crack cocaine of marijuana. I couldn't get enough of its stink or high and it caused me to disappear for a while. When out of big buds, I went into my hash bin and grabbed 2 jars of popcorn buds to smoke... this while having a wonderful mango/banana zamaldelica, malawi PCK and Orient express to choose from.

Anyway, I miss the kindness and almost perfection of Panama Haze, the good nature of anything with Kali China in it, and of course this a5 crack. Apparently the Neville's cross is a little kinder? Will see. I'll run four plants indoors, probably not scrogged, these details to be determined later.

Got 6 beans cracked with tails, 2 each of the Dutch haze x NMK crosses, and my last Panama haze and Haze x KC. They're gonna pop in the bathroom, warmest place in the house, and then go to the tent perhaps in clone form;)

Good to see youse guys! dwd

Attachments

• DSC03599.jpg
    DSC03599.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03600.jpg
    DSC03600.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC03601.jpg
    DSC03601.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03602.jpg
    DSC03602.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC03603.jpg
    DSC03603.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC03604.jpg
    DSC03604.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 34

SolarLogos

:lurk:Subbed
Praying you have a bountiful harvest DWD! Excellent lineup. I'm not sure which looks better, they all sound amazing.
Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend :)

I've been thinking lately about you ;)
So happy to see you back with a new thread and grow.

Glad the Killer A5 Haze produced such profound impact on you.
Super Malawi Haze (Nevil's Haze x Malawi) is more energetic and uplifting, better for activities, although it's not so mind blowing like Killer A5 Haze.

Best wishes for the new cycle! Hugggs! :huggg:

deepwaterdude

Subbed
Praying you have a bountiful harvest DWD! Excellent lineup. I'm not sure which looks better, they all sound amazing.
Peace, God bless

Hi, Solarlogos, thanks for looking in! If I could go nuts, I would've added Zam x Kali China to the mix, one of my absolute favorite strains. Hugely potent, positive and balanced, faster finishing than these girls ;o)

Hi friend :)

I've been thinking lately about you ;)
So happy to see you back with a new thread and grow.

Glad the Killer A5 Haze produced such profound impact on you.
Super Malawi Haze (Nevil's Haze x Malawi) is more energetic and uplifting, better for activities, although it's not so mind blowing like Killer A5 Haze.

Best wishes for the new cycle! Hugggs! :huggg:

Hi, dubi, you've been busy as a hive of bees, don't know how you'd have time to think of anything else! I've found time to miss you guys, too;)
Yes, the a5 x nmk is a ridiculous strain, almost like essence of marijuana. It's no surprise to me that spaventa and kaskadian have gone missing, too:biggrin:
I'm smoking a bit of my outdoor Zamaldelica from last year; buds from a vacuum bag sealed super tight, gave the buds a cobbed/bricked feel, sweet banana/mango nose, very nice.
Big hugs to you and the family, dee

YukonKronic

Subbed.. been awhile dee! Looks good... every time you talk about Zam x KC it makes me want to try it. Now your doing the same thing to me with the A5 NKM!

Good luck on this grow!

Hey DWD,

Good to see you bud. I can definitely concur, Panama haze is amazing stuff. I’ve been on it for almost a year and it always does the trick.

Thanks for posting your new grow, I’ll be lurking!

deepwaterdude

3/6 up

3/6 up

Subbed.. been awhile dee! Looks good... every time you talk about Zam x KC it makes me want to try it. Now your doing the same thing to me with the A5 NKM!

Good luck on this grow!

Hey, YK, you should definitely grow them both. Grails abound - Zam x KC was my only smoke for at least 6 months!

Nice to see you back in action Dude...

Thank you, my bud, good to be back, and with such things to look forward to!

Hey DWD,

Good to see you bud. I can definitely concur, Panama haze is amazing stuff. I’ve been on it for almost a year and it always does the trick.

Thanks for posting your new grow, I’ll be lurking!

You did a great job with yours, a big fatty. I remember we were running at the same time and I got two really hazy girls I couldna been more proud of. But your yield!

Anyway, 3/6 are up and going for it. Anyone hazard a guess?

Yep, the A5 x NMKs are both up and at it like they want revenge, and surprisingly, the Haze x KC, which makes me very happy... Praying for PanHaze to awaken soon.

Much love, dwd

Koondense

Veteran
...Zam x KC was my only smoke for at least 6 months!

Damn,
I still have some buds left but let me tell you, if I was smoking only ZamKC for 6 months I'd be lost somewhere far away from here or just tripping hard in a mental hospital. That stuff is wicked :)

Cheers

deepwaterdude

Damn,
I still have some buds left but let me tell you, if I was smoking only ZamKC for 6 months I'd be lost somewhere far away from here or just tripping hard in a mental hospital. That stuff is wicked :)

Cheers

Koon, great to see you:tiphat: Those 6 months might have been the beginning of my decline;) I was definitely finished off by the a5 x malawi, I'll tell ya. That stuff, the fat pheno, is dangerous! I consider zam x KC a fond, fruit filled dream of a memory. Luckily, New Mexico is a bit of an open air mental hospital, just with lots of space between patients.

Prayers answered, by the way, Panama Haze is up and at 'em. 4 serious spacecraft on the pad. Anxiously awaiting Neville's arrival. deew

G

Good to see you again dude! :huggg:Looks like you really got hazed!

You are making me to have second thoughts,I was gonna go with straight malawi this year,but I may have to go killerA5 route again...
Mine was also probably the best from last years batch and it is getting better and better.I think I'm the only one that didn't go AWOL on this? :biggrin:
Trying to keep some for summertime but it's almost a losing battle.

You'll also love the Nevmal,this is speedier stuff.

Looks like we'll be enjoying a great summer show :)

rlsmooth

HEhe nice selection of strains. You most likely gonna kill it as always. Waiting for flowering pics..:D

deepwaterdude

5 up + a helmethead that prolly won't make it.

5 up + a helmethead that prolly won't make it.

Good to see you again dude! Looks like you really got hazed!

You are making me to have second thoughts,I was gonna go with straight malawi this year,but I may have to go killerA5 route again...
Mine was also probably the best from last years batch and it is getting better and better.I think I'm the only one that didn't go AWOL on this? :biggrin:
Trying to keep some for summertime but it's almost a losing battle.

You'll also love the Nevmal,this is speedier stuff.

Looks like we'll be enjoying a great summer show ;0)

El Syd, huggs right back atcha! I'm trying to find a way to include the title Hooked on Haze in the grow, but I think I blew it. Whatever you do will be glorious and good vibed as usual;) You may have a very rare A5 resistant gene or something... I certainly don't possess it... my hash smoking ancestors are laughing their butts off watching me smoke the dregs of my popcorn;0)

HEhe nice selection of strains. You most likely gonna kill it as always. Waiting for flowering pics..

Hey, rl, thanks! I'll flower these somewhat small to keep from getting overrun. And you know I'll kill something else before it's over:biggrin:

One NEvMal is up and healthy, the other has come up with a helmet, and when I tried to dislodge it I moved the entire seedling. Hasn't shown much since, heh. Maybe first casualty. I've got a massive fan on them so they don't string out, and I'm thinking I've got the time to mainline for 8 tops each. Soon they'll get their first taste of new mexico sunshine, can't wait! Love vegging outdoors. Good day all, deewdoode

orfeas

Veteran
weee dude is back alive and kicking with all that lovely line up, no more hazination lazy bones, high time you got down and did some gardening... can you hear the nightingales urging you to it? diju get yourself new wheels lad? :)
Now since you've been there before with NevsMal, does the depicted specimen ring any bells?

:tiphat:orf

Attachments

• P1110131.jpg
    P1110131.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 26

deepwaterdude

weee dude is back alive and kicking with all that lovely line up, no more hazination lazy bones, high time you got down and did some gardening... can you hear the nightingales urging you to it? diju get yourself new wheels lad? :)
Now since you've been there before with NevsMal, does the depicted specimen ring any bells?

My Man, how you doin'?

I have exactly three days of experience with NevMal, in seedling form:biggrin: I really hope that she'll turn out exactly like the plant pictured, in size and bounty. What a beaut! Yours? What say ye about her effect?

orfeas

Veteran
Hi mate, rolling sweet looking forward to my upcoming summer holidays mid June that is... :dance013:
The dame, my dame, is at 12 wks on 12/12 from sprout, still in the pot therefore oblivious as to her effect :biggrin: but she smells terrific...

orfeas

Veteran
... I really hope that she'll turn out exactly like the plant pictured, in size and bounty. ...

Oh boy you hope for an 80 cm tall chunky plantlet...never thought a pessimist of you, I assumed you had high ones, didn't you? :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Hooked on HAzes - 1 week in - 5 rockets on the pad

Hooked on HAzes - 1 week in - 5 rockets on the pad

Orf, for my little 5x5 Indoor grow I'd be fine with 4 or 5 plants just a tad bigger than that one, and in as good health.
My setup is very high tech and probably difficult for you cro magnons to understand:biggrin:
My bathroom is the only place the cats don't go, so the babes're up on a shelf next to the shower with 105 watt DIY LED spyder about 12" away. Very scientifically, I shower once a day to provide a humidity bump, and have a massive standing fan harassing them during lights on (6am-11pm). Due to the droop, I now make sure temps stay in the upper ranges. Ventilation is very sophisticated and impossible to emulate; I open the door when I use the can, and then frantically draw air in by wafting the door for a minute or two.
They're not dead yet.
Here they is. All good lookin'. I may have to grab a couple of autos to sit in my chair pots outside. Did I hear Auto Zam?
Good days to all, DwHoh

Attachments

• Neville's Haze x NMK.jpg
    Neville's Haze x NMK.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 38
  • A5 x NMK 2, lil droopy-upped temps.jpg
    A5 x NMK 2, lil droopy-upped temps.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 33
  • A5 x NMK 1.jpg
    A5 x NMK 1.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Super high tech.jpg
    Super high tech.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 1 week.jpg
    1 week.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Haze x KC looking nice.jpg
    Haze x KC looking nice.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 28
  • PanHaze babe.jpg
    PanHaze babe.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 35
G

Good luck to the newborns! :kissass:

Your growing setup for the first days is,believe it or not, very reminiscent to mine :biggrin:

I had a few autos to kick off the season cramped in a closet with spyders in a sealed shut room ,where I opened up a few minutes(sometimes hours) every day-I thought the wafting door was my trademark ...Humidity never less than 85% ,lol...It was working before resin set in :biggrin:(now in the greenhouse) That's where my newbies will spend their first daze,too.

So,no reason for yours to be dead.I hear you also provide them some CO2. :biggrin: