What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LostTribes Temple of Bloom

LostTribe

Premium user
I have been working to get everything over to a new Ebb Flow table I made. Still waiting for a few cuttings to root.

Veg:
IHG Crystal Cookies #1
FDM C99 #1
FDM C99 #4
SFV
KG Biker V2 x2
CC Tahoe OG S1
Ethos CO Chem

The BK V2, Tahoe and CO Chem were removed from perlite solo hempy cups, roots gently washed and transplanted into 5 inch hydroton net cups.

I have another fat looking Ethos CO Chem I have been trying to clone but it had hollow stems and still waiting. Did it with a grow plug this time got 1 root showing after 2 weeks. Man its slow better be worth the wait.

Still need to take a cut off the Archive Valley Girl male aka Valley Dude and waiting on my FDM C99 #5 male to reveg. He's improving need to up pot and get him moving.

I pulled out some CC Sour OG f3 nugs with a 18 month cure and they blew me away. Have laid off of them as they are sort of off lemony sour. I liked the f2's way more and way more Chemy they were. But still good stuff and same potency. Happy Chill and no couch lock.

LostTribe

Premium user
Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.....

picture.php

So the Cannaventure Ghost OG S1 is back on. I had one that I never got around to blooming and was moving everything to hydro and the sucker wouldn't root. I tried 3 times, the seed mom had hollow stems which was not helping.

I went back to grow plugs until I get around to getting an intermittent timer for my aerocloner bucket so ought to root this time but starting in plugs too so will be all good hopefully.

So haven't tested these but they are doing there thing.

Karma BKv2
Ethos CO Chem
Cali Conn Tahoe OG S1
Cali Conn SFV ibl fem
may include the Archive Valley Dude male again but in a much more limited fashion.

I really want to throw another C99#4 in there as I can't keep out of the jar also have the C99 #5 male that needs to hit her too. So, one of those above may not make the cut depending on how big I want to veg. The BKv2's are both regs so may just sex them and wait for next time but really want to check out KG's gear.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Of course I accidentally murdered one of the CV Ghosts....them shits is viney as a mug. Ever so slightly creased the stem trying to get a piece of twisty tie around it to get it to stand the heck up.

The other one busted the tap root only .5 inches from the top of the plug shooting straight out at 90 degrees so that's not exactly ideal. I'd rather have just popped in perlite. At least I have another pack.

Meanwhile the veg table got fresh Nutes. Followed VP's feedings with Calmg and PBP grow only and looks like I wasn't feeding nearly enough and they have all responded quite a bit for the better. They are in Hydroton net cups under a double T5. So far, Swerve's Tahoe looks the most interesting out of the untested seedlings, I know, I know but its gear I've had and something I think is worth a try. Followed by Karma's BikerKv2 and Swerve's SFV Ibl. Ethos CO Chem is getting run for sure as I need me some Chem.

The C99#4 is going to get bloomed for sure its so hard to keep my hands out of the jar. I had 2 jars and now down to 1 but its already getting emptied! The #1 I really wanted to put up against the #4 without getting fully seeded as the 1 was full of beans, so would like to see how the seeding affected the results. But the 4 is something special that's for sure.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Whats in Granny Haze...love the name>>DJXX

I have a green Granny and a purple Granny. The new Brothers Grimm C99's a green mom and a purple mom the 1 and 2 crossed to an ACE Purple Old-timer Haze male ( Dubi got me the very last pack they had).

This one is from the Green Granny Haze. I have about 300 from each might have a bit more if I want to go thru about 2 oz's of old smoke but I am probably getting ready to turn that into oil so will pull them since this turned out so so dusty. Taste needs improvement but the rest is there and my recent FDM Cindy might put some beef on this line and improve the flavonoids.

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I swear! so the 2 CV Ghosts got murdered by yours truly then I popped 2 more and they both damped off on a super hot f'n day this week along with the 3 granny's. All were in just perlite under a t5 and I left them for 36 hours without checking.

In other news working on plans for a new setup. My veg'ers are needing a new spot can't wait.

working on a new sort of flow drip manifold paired with my old school hydroton buckets and will be incorporating vertical Horti super hps 1k. Running low on the new c99 so gotta get things rolling.

Stay tuned.

LostTribe

Premium user
Update

Finally getting around to flowering thanks to the weather. Had some issues with overwatering causing lockout. I think I have it fixed now but most of these plants have suffered at least some Mg lockout.

First up is my new drip manifold with is more of a ring sprayer setup as the pump is oversized and floods in about 1 minute every 4 hours. I got this idea from someone else at another site. I can adjust or shut off each 1/2 inch drip line via those ball valves which I taped in and sealed with silicon. I also have a main shutoff ball valve so that I can adjust the entire flow. I am thinking about slowing the flow rate down to give 2 minutes time to ebb so its more gentle and they have more time submerged in water. Rez has ~16 gallons of water and system holds another gallon or so.

picture.php

Tahoe OG Kush Day 6 Bloom
picture.php

picture.php

Was doing the best but eventually showed overwatering overFert and Mg def. New growth is doing great.

LostTribe

Premium user
Part 2 Update

This fine lady is doing the best health wise and wasn't affected more than a little itty bit with Mg compared to the other plants. She's stocky and looks Way OG can't wait to test her out.

Biker Kush V2 #1 Day 6 Bloom
picture.php

Next up is my pride and joy the Keeper Cindy. She was affected but is very robust and had bushed way out and has a pretty decent sized stalk too. Bushy and compact in veg. Doing nice.

Cinderella #4 Day 6 Bloom
picture.php

I have another C99#4, C99#1 and 2 Ethos CO Chems that look like dwarfs compared to the rest of them. Also still have SFV and another BikerKushV2 sitting on the side in my makeshift Ebb Flow table.

Stay Tuned
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Defoliated yesterday and now at day 10 bloom. Wont be long! Interested to see how the Cindy's fair compared to last run in 80/20 Promix/Perlite. Same Nutrients. Plants have been stretching but should be gearing up to go full bloom.

Stay tuned.

LT

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Defoliated yesterday and now at day 10 bloom. Wont be long! Interested to see how the Cindy's fair compared to last run in 80/20 Promix/Perlite. Same Nutrients. Plants have been stretching but should be gearing up to go full bloom.

Stay tuned.

LT

Tuned in :tiphat:

Stay tuned.

LT

Can't wait to see your BK finish. I had Biker pheno in a headbanger run that stretched like crazy. It took over my tent, but man it produced some serious bud on them vines.

LostTribe

Premium user
Can't wait to see your BK finish. I had Biker pheno in a headbanger run that stretched like crazy. It took over my tent, but man it produced some serious bud on them vines.

This BKV2 was very compact and bushy until I flipped now its stretching quite a bit. Fans look way OG so I am stoked. Already at day 11.

Thanks everyone for tuning in!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Update:

@ 2 weeks 12/12 today

The Tahoe and BikerKush have stretched a lot. The C99 is farthest along and really starting to bloom already. Starting to stank in the room as well.

Good suprise though the worse of the 2 ethos CO Chem's is pumping iron like Arnold. I will post some pics of that one when I do pics next week. Glad for the turn around I hate throwing down $100 for 6 beans and not get anything worthy back in return. This one looks more broadleaf'd than the other.

Cuttings still looking green and healthy hoping they show roots soon. I took them a few days into 12's but never had an issue either way. If I have to I will bust out the aerocloner now that its cooling off and take new cuttings. I have taken cuttings at end of bloom with success in aerocloner before, but prefer not to have to of course.

Next up:
CV Chem91 s1
CV Ghost s1
maybe MNS Nevils Haze
maybe my Granny Haze
gotta pick more cindy too have more FDM and got some Peaks....leaning more FDM but will probably do both and look for another male. Not sure I will keep this male he looks sort of wide leafed for my liking in this varietal.

Stay Tuned
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
4 Week Update

Tahoe s1
picture.php

picture.php

This Tahoe has a very nice Stank going on!

Biker Kush V2
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

BK is doing ok but I honestly expected better and bigger.
Continued next post.....

LostTribe

Premium user
.... Continued part 2

Tahoe is way bigger than the BK so far and the Tahoe is kicking its butt in the smell department. BK doesnt have a very pronounced smell while the Tahoe is pissing gasoline.

CO Chem rbx3
picture.php

This is #2 and its quite a nice surprise with a very nice smell sweet gas and body odor.
picture.php

I had written the #1 off but this one is shooting fat pistols and has developed a strong rank smell this last week. Also buds are longer and bigger.
picture.php

They are sharing a bucket the #2 is on the left and the #1 is to the right.

1 more post.....

LostTribe

Premium user
.....Continued part 3

And finally the C99's
picture.php

#1(small and in the corner without direct light)
picture.php

picture.php

#4 is the most stacked plant structure wise and has light fragrant floral sweet smell like a rose almost at this point. Next priority is to grow out a #1 without seeding it so I can observe the full effect. Heat issues screwed it up this time and I am lucky to even have anything going after that battle. The #1 grew much denser flowers but was fully seeded first grow with less side branching and thicker buds with a different smell. #1 seems like it wants to grow more like the originals but the #4 is very very close to my grail GN03 c99 from way back so its not going anywhere. Not what I would normally expect but they sure turned around.

On Deck
picture.php

2 CV Ghost OG
2 CV Chem 91
2 DVG False Teeth V1(these were supposed to be DANK why they f2'd them)
3 FDM C99 looking further after finding 2 very nice keepers I cant help but wonder what else is lurking in these beans and I am grabbing some more.

I passed on running peak seeds that I got for now but plan on a couple after the next run.

Best
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts