What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour OG From Start TO Finish

growdady

4/13/2019 The seed was planted straight into the Solo Cup of Promix about 20 minutes ago. This thread will not get updated until the seed sprouts. Than updates will come weekly with photos. Nothing much but the waiting game going, hope to see you all soon.

growdady

Well here is the little baby @ about 14 hours out the soil. She has a long way to go until harvest, and we have no clue on what we are gonna do this grow. I'm just going to go with the flow, not sure if I'm going to do any cloning or not. I will name her Briella, here are 3 pictures of her.

Attachments

• 4.18.19.SOUR.OG.jpg
    4.18.19.SOUR.OG.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.18.19.SOUR.OG (2).jpg
    4.18.19.SOUR.OG (2).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.18.19.SOUR.OG (3).jpg
    4.18.19.SOUR.OG (3).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 30

growdady

Yes it is another CC run. I found a case of seeds that I bought in the past and forgot about. There was 4 818 fem seeds in the find along with some other goodies. There was also some fem autos that I will never run.

Rodehazrd

Yes it is another CC run. I found a case of seeds that I bought in the past and forgot about. There was 4 818 fem seeds in the find along with some other goodies. There was also some fem autos that I will never run.
I just popped one of my 818's too. She's on her third set of leaves now. I ran the whole pack last time and they were mostly all the same, so pheno hunting in this fem line is unnecessary. I liked everything from Swerve I tried. Wish I had the Larry back. Assuming she makes me happy I'll clone her and keep a mother. I kept my first 818 cut for 3 years. Named this one Maggie after my first TM instructor in 1970.
How do you plan to feed your girl? Indoors I use a lot of fish but i'm learning to use some salts for late flower the fish hydrolysate has too much N as it builds up, takes 18 weeks for all of it to be released and I got in trouble using the mix over and over. Developed a claw and a K deficiency. I use 32 oz in 6 gal of water now in weeks 1 and 2 of flower along with some calcium nitrate foliars and biomin calcium foliar through the stretch then I use some MKP at 1.6 g per gallon.
Dude run those auto's they're fast and quality might surprise you.
Best luck to you Bro
:tiphat:

growdady

Hey Rodehazrd, good luck on your 818 bro. May the ganja godz watch over your plants brotha. She will be given AN nutrients. And AN additives except for the CalMag, that's from Botanicare. Here is a look at Briella already transplanted into her final pot as of 3 days ago.

Attachments

• 4.30.19.818.jpg
    4.30.19.818.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 32

Rodehazrd

She looks nice bro
Which Advance Nute line are you using? They have great graphics.
I'll put maggie up soon she's about the same size or a little smaller. I have her and a Pineapple express side by side and the PE is way more vigorous.

growdady

She looks nice bro
Which Advance Nute line are you using? They have great graphics.
I'll put maggie up soon she's about the same size or a little smaller. I have her and a Pineapple express side by side and the PE is way more vigorous.

Hey Rodehazard, I'm looking forward to your grow are you gonna start a journal? I'm going to be running the PH Perfect Connoisseur Grow and Bloom. Also running a few additives of theirs as well.

growdady

I know what the title says but...…..I just planted a Dutch Passion Blueberry fem seed into a solo cup. 5/04/19. So now my little girl doesn't have to grow up all on her own

growdady

Briella is growing real good. I may have to back her off the leds to allow her to stretch a little. She has been about 4-5 inches from the light. Here she is pictured out of the tent. She just received her 1st feed, at 1/2 the recommended strength.

Attachments

• P5050011.jpg
    P5050011.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 29
  • P5050012.jpg
    P5050012.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 33
  • P5050010.jpg
    P5050010.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 34

Rodehazrd

Hello Grodaddy
Thats some pot you got there I don't remember one like that before.
Did you pot up into Coco? I looked up that feed and its a coco only blend. I haven't used that yet except on some orchids. I see some mixes with it in there but haven't taken the plunge. I'm sticking with my mineralised promix/Happy Frog mix for a while.
I plan to repot my headband into a 3 gal pot in another week or so. Then 6 weeks of veg and pot up to the 30 gal tub for scrog fence and another couple weeks of root growth and training. In past runs in the 30's I put two plants per tub and wished for more room in the end. I have never gotten close to the 800g sqm Swerve says he gets but what I got I really did like. I hope to get 4 tubs under the 1k hps around mid August. Cali connection818, G13 Labs Pineapple Express, Bangi Haze By Ace and Longbottom leaf X Skunk cross by BadDawg, a surprisingly good freebie I got from Drag Boat Jeffie at great lakes genetics. I would love to see the blueberry when she's ready to come out post her up.
:tiphat::tiphat:

growdady

Hello Grodaddy
Thats some pot you got there I don't remember one like that before.
Did you pot up into Coco? I looked up that feed and its a coco only blend. I haven't used that yet except on some orchids. I see some mixes with it in there but haven't taken the plunge. I'm sticking with my mineralised promix/Happy Frog mix for a while.
I plan to repot my headband into a 3 gal pot in another week or so. Then 6 weeks of veg and pot up to the 30 gal tub for scrog fence and another couple weeks of root growth and training. In past runs in the 30's I put two plants per tub and wished for more room in the end. I have never gotten close to the 800g sqm Swerve says he gets but what I got I really did like. I hope to get 4 tubs under the 1k hps around mid August. Cali connection818, G13 Labs Pineapple Express, Bangi Haze By Ace and Longbottom leaf X Skunk cross by BadDawg, a surprisingly good freebie I got from Drag Boat Jeffie at great lakes genetics. I would love to see the blueberry when she's ready to come out post her up.
:tiphat::tiphat:

Hello Rodehazrd looking forward to seeing your grow. No its not coco, I'm growing in Promix. AN makes a non coco PH Perfect, I haven't used a ph meter in over 5 years. Sounds like you will be growing some killer strains soon. I have always wanted to try the Pineapple Express ever since I seen the movie back in the day. As far as the Blueberry goes. She will be shown here on her journey to harvest.

growdady

Okay here we are this morning. The Headband is coming along nicely. She will get her 2nd feeding sometime this afternoon. She will be given nutrients at 1/2 the recommended strength or less not sure atm. The Blueberry is pictured below at 48 hours. The monster cropped clone is for a friend she should be showing roots soon. Enough with the yapping here is a look at all the little ladies.

Attachments

• 5.10.19.headband.jpg
    5.10.19.headband.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 5.10.19.blueberry.jpg
    5.10.19.blueberry.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 5.10.19.monster.cropped.jpg
    5.10.19.monster.cropped.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 41
  • P5090016.jpg
    P5090016.jpg