What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

The girls

The girls

They are getting there first dose of some earth juice veg and micro today . they are fully adjusted to there home.

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome! Plants are off to a great start, nice and bushy! Looking forward to watching the garden this year! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

Dankwolf

Awesome! Plants are off to a great start, nice and bushy! Looking forward to watching the garden this year! Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

All girls are un tested should be entertaining at the least . I have high hopes lol.

A close up of 1 of the girl's indoor

picture.php
picture.php

Spankee

Like your philosophy bro seems like the right attitude in any environment. Not just about the benjamins . :tiphat:

Dankwolf

Like your philosophy bro seems like the right attitude in any environment. Not just about the benjamins . :tiphat:

I have had money , I have been broke there is no differnce . only your attitude can make or brake a situation . so for me I say be happy and great full . money comes and goes :dance013:

Dankwolf

Any grower out door is welcome . prefer usa west cost guys

Any grower out door is welcome . prefer usa west cost guys

No other oregon growers on ic mag this year ?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I guess everyone wants to post on the censored social media platforms like Instagram (owned by Facebook) who collect everything about you.

ICmag is awesome. Hopefully it will catch on with CBD hemp and legalization in several states. Spread the word about ICMAG! Great place to learn how to grow!

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Blue Headband cross on the back porch.

attachment.php

Clone from Blue HB cross, hopefully reverting to veg. We have light from about 5 AM to 9 PM, hoping she'll get the point.

I might need to move the one that's flowering, she's getting too many hours of light.

Attachments

• Untitled-3-blue-hb.jpg
    Untitled-3-blue-hb.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190514_114848_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190514_114848_+__.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20190514_114911_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190514_114911_+__.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 25

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I guess everyone wants to post on the censored social media platforms like Instagram (owned by Facebook) who collect everything about you.

ICmag is awesome. Hopefully it will catch on with CBD hemp and legalization in several states. Spread the word about ICMAG! Great place to learn how to grow!

Couldn't agree with you more you hit the nail on the head lots of folk don't realise that anyhow enough said :tiphat:

Hope you dont mind me looking in Dankwolf tis all looking good :wave:

Dankwolf

I like icmag over Instagram any day . just cuse its legal I would not want every I do on front street for any one . if mag is the,only play form I would ever think to discuss growing and share pics .

These people on instagram/ facebook don't understand the long term affects of there actions .people need to stop supporting all these gigantic monopolizing copanys . it all raminds me of that movie Idiocracy .

Googel can answer a question but it can't tell you if your asking the wrong question. Only a book can do that .

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
looks good Dank!
How will you go about transplanting them into their final homes?
Looks like they are gonna be heavy as hell lol, do you have a forklift?

Dankwolf

looks good Dank!
How will you go about transplanting them into their final homes?
Looks like they are gonna be heavy as hell lol, do you have a forklift?

No lift . there are four handels on each potter . two people a pice of plywood to get them up in big potters (a ramp ) then lift them into place after set in place I cut fabric pot in half pull the two half out and back fill soil.

Before you say you can't do it just remember my wife helps with this part lol. :tiphat:

Also side note stake plants with lardge stack during transplant . and wrap plants up,like,a Christmas tree when they deliver them .

I,might document the,procedure if people are interested

Latest posts

Latest posts