What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
here you go darksider my take on the
Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel
tastes of sweet strawberry with a hint of grape and a taste of cherries nice on the pallet could do with more curing but still tastes nice not harsh more smooth than i expected also has a little taste of what i will describe as fennel another week or two and i would be able to give you more info but this wont last another week :biggrin:

Nice review, you got my mouth watering! I have some strawberry snitzel growing outdoor that I can't wait to harvest and smoke!!

H.Stoner

Thanks for looking in nickman appreciated

Yes m8 was a good day thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to the fishing trip and it got the better of me so decided time to scope the runt here you go nearly there next week at the latest Space needed

nice pics. exactly what scope do you use ? thx

Happy Times

Jagerschnitzel is a cross I have been working on for a while so it can endure the outdoor conditions of the Pacific Northwest in Oregon. I bread all my varieties together that did well for me over the years. First I crossed a few Mickey Kush males to a G13 female cut I acquired locally in Portland, Oregon around the year 2007. This thing had some crazy vigor so it always had a home in my stable.

I opened up the G13 x Mickey Kush seeds and crossed a female with my other Mickey Kush cross I called Macob Kush (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush). Once I popped those seeds there was a hardy male waiting for me that had that really desirable G13 vigor so I selected to use it over all my other males with the clone only cut of Jager from southern Oregon.

I popped the ((G13 x Mickey Kush) x (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush) x Jager). I found a Purple Kush Pheno that took heavily after the Jager Mother but also inherited the vigor of that original G13 cut from long ago. I have been working this super vigerous cut I call Jagerschnitzel ever since. I just finished making the Cube (3rd backcross) in January. Its been fun exploring all the incrosses and outcrosses with the original Jagerschnitzel cut.

In the attached photo you can see how jagerschnitzel outpaces all our other clones when growing and rooting. True hybrid vigor in my opinion. That allows it to fight off pest and disease better in my experience.

View Image

Just wondering what lineage of that clone-only Jager mother might be? If you had to guess