What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Here we go ladies, and gentleman. I've wanted to try a Nepali for a while, and who better than SweetSeeds :peacock:

I waited to get into flower before I started the thread so first page isn't ruined.

picture.php

Day 7 flower
picture.php

Day 14 Flower
picture.php

Very beautiful fans, and one of the few strains with a good unique smell to stem rub aside from my haze keeper. I think its gonna be everything I hoped for. I'm glad it isn't highly bld.
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing a new diary with one of our strains ;)

We hope you enjoy it,

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

gwc.harvey

this strain is very vigorous and branched

Here u have one of my own,

SweetSmokees

Attachments

• psyco.jpg
    psyco.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 38

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Sorry, I swore I updated everything last week...I gotta find day 21... Heres 28
picture.php

Sweetest smelling girl in a while...Without the funky or sour smells in background. Pure clean sweet almost juicy fruit... With maybe clean pines in the back.. Shes frostiest of the group even if she may be faster than most my stuff... Might be 8 weeker.

awesome looking plants Dr. I love sweet seeds. I have their crystal candy and its one of my all time favorite strains out there. grows very well and awesome yield/potency and flavor. cant wait to see more updates on your grow.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
picture.php

Day35
Swell is starting, this is a bad photo but she is actually Very frosty, and terpy faster/fatter than anything else. Blue in flash+led makes everything looks black/blue... but u see frost. Its actually very knotty hard dense popcorn looking. I've been nibbling on her trying to stress to increase terps/resistances plus she is most logical thing to sample because its leaps and bounds faster than anything else.

Latest posts

Latest posts