What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get rid of the old threads

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure I would sum this site up that way. I'm on a post ban elsewhere, following the public finger pointing of 'you havn't looked in the breeders section' among claims I was half a dozen other people, and having to deal with the ignorance of mods unable to talk about things I have openly discussed here in a meaningful manner. Literally banned because they didn't get it. That's a dictatorship.

I have read this 5 page thread 3 times: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=353084
It's a grow diary of a strain I have now started. But it stops at about 3 weeks into flower. So it's 5 pages leading to nothing. I suggest it has a negative impact on the site, and should be removed. It's not just lame, or worth a neutral rating. It's worthless and annoying.

I don't suppose you need permission to start a thread that gathers links to threads that have a negative impact on the site. Just do it. Explain in the first post that you just want links. Three quotes maximum. And a rough idea of why you think it should go, in no more than ~ 50 words. Is that about what you want? Build it and people will come..

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Vendor forums are for the vendors to sort out mate - and old threads that are not useful usually fall to the bottom of the thread lists on all forums - but yeah, there is a lot of what I call 'chaf' on the site - so if you like, just post any links to these threads that so irk you - and I will be happy to delete them - if they are as you say - worthless.

Regards ….GN

*Dictatorship?.....I thought that we were an autonomous collective - lol

Latest posts

Latest posts