What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

Day 17 at 12/12

not homogeneous but ok, all they need same feeding, watering, every one have her own terp profile. Hope i can found some keepers.

picture.php

Jackass*space monkey, aka jackherer/hp13 * gg#4/wookie15
woohoo.gif

picture.php

Last edited:

unnamedmike

day 20

I cut two cuttings to each plant before changing to 12/12, the sm#5 rooted in about 4 days and at 10 it was growing quite strongly, so I also move it to bloom next to the seed sm#5 .

Besides being the most vigorous, at the moment it is also the most resinous.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

day 30
i know too much pics dudes but im amazed, i only saw this trichomes amount on few elite cuts, not in every seed of 5 females.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

5 weeks
3 days ago the temperature stopped being perfect and Im back to 28 / 32ºC. But realized later and they were a few days with EC a little high for what drink, and stopped growing a little, luckily when lowering the ec they have all gone back to fattening to the usual ratio. For next crops I need an air conditioner and some co2 equipment.
Coinciding with week 5 of flowering, I have down fatmanA+B and added hammerhead + MOAB (both homemade)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

sorry not better picture, SM#10 is small and is at the center of SCROG, by far the least productive plant in terms of flowers or branches, but it has the best terpene profile of all, and is covered with trichomes in almost all its surface. In emergency i have 4 lower branches rooting, smart of my, pull out two weeks ago the copies of it. In fact, I'm not sure that this phenotype is space monkey, I bought seedsman and 12 seeds arrived, will it be a freeby?

sm#10

picture.php

picture.php

other 4 sm females look pretty much the same
picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

41 days. Tomorrow they start 6th week since 12/12. I think they need 3 or 4 weeks more, maybe more, less... they have 7 days more before i start to flush.
At the beginning of 12/12, I put a cut of space monkey (sm#5) next to the plants from seed, and I find it very curious that it is totally different from the mother, larger calyx, more stretch. The cutting began the flowering with 4 days roots, grew fast and with leaves of a single finger from the beginning. I imagine that this last one will be solved giving a few days of vegetative.

sm5 cut
picture.php

sm5 cut

picture.php

picture.php

nl2
picture.php

unnamedmike

46 days

Very happy with the strains chosen this time, they are doing it as champions. They are canned and the temperature above 30 ° C usually among other failures, but resinous, aromatic and healthy. Especially the space monkey, very eager to put them in proper conditions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts