What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

U

useless.gardens

yeah im interested in the smoke report too. should be tasty nugz w/ the sherb in the mix. frost looks great on everything. the best pheno in a scrog would be baller. after decades, finally giving karma a toss myself. got 6 ODB sexing right now. older strain from dude but exciting to me as i love the uk cheese. and got to say, karma got a sweet package for his gear. the whole presentation is top shelf. @ nickman, you saw no nanners w/ this cross?

nickman

Veteran
Both great looking phenos. Can’t wait to hear the smoke report.
That #6 is going to hit!
I was thinking the same thing about the #6!!! She’s just sexy as shit ...!!!... I still haven’t chopped these two yet, tomorrow is 11 weeks/77 days of 12/12... they will both get hacked down tomorrow morning...

In just the last two days it seems that they’ve both turned a lot more Purple and the frost is just a BlinginG...!!!...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nickman again.
Thanks again Chili, all 6 of these plants turned out GREAT!!!

yeah im interested in the smoke report too. should be tasty nugz w/ the sherb in the mix. frost looks great on everything. the best pheno in a scrog would be baller. after decades, finally giving karma a toss myself. got 6 ODB sexing right now. older strain from dude but exciting to me as i love the uk cheese. and got to say, karma got a sweet package for his gear. the whole presentation is top shelf. @ nickman, you saw no nanners w/ this cross?
I’ll definitely give a smoke report after a tiny cure...
The #1 and #2 both smoke great, they’re both got that slight citrus, berry thing going on with some musky OG stank on top...!!!...
Smoke is very relaxing... I noticed the first half hour to hour I was kinda up wanting to do stuff...
Once I sat down my legs sorts melted into the seat...!!!...
VERY ENJOYABLE !!!

And those two were harvested at 8 weeks and 9 weeks...

I can’t wait to try these two that haven’t been cut yet...
I’m sure they’re gonna be nice and toasty at 11 weeks...(tomorrow)....

ODB should be a killer cross, that cheese stank meshed up with the OG Biker... probably will be a nice yielded too...

And NO, I did NOT find any intersex traits on an6 of these plants... Trust me, I know how to stress a plant too...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That #6 though. The way she's crowned out you can tell there is a bit of different influence in her than the #5. #6 looks like she should rock your dome.

Nice growing!!! :respect: Certainly another solid line produced by KG - but you make them shine. :joint:

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
That #6 though. The way she's crowned out you can tell there is a bit of different influence in her than the #5. #6 looks like she should rock your dome.

Nice growing!!! :respect: Certainly another solid line produced by KG - but you make them shine. :joint:

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank, the #6 definitely has it going on...

It’s so much more purple than all the others... the bud that fell and rested against the wall is just beautiful looking...!!!...

:tiphat:,,,,

nickman

Veteran
Update: Nspecta’s gear at 6 weeks 12/12...

Update: Nspecta’s gear at 6 weeks 12/12...

All seven of these plants are really impressing me...!!!...

The four Old Family Purple F2’s (r) are all stinking good with a fruity base to the smell...
All of them have tons of frost on them too...!!!...

The three Snausages are all looking fabulous...!!!...
By the looks I’m assuming that I’ve got an OG Kush dominant plant with the #2...
The #3 looking like it’s Chem91 dominant...
The #1 seems like it’s a nice mix of both parents...

But I have assumed wrong before...
Please let me know if that don’t sound correct...

I’m also curious as to when the purple Urkle finishes...?... All the OFP’s seem like they’re not gonna take much longer...!!!...

OFP #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Continued

Continued

Snausages #2
picture.php
picture.php

This one looks like it’s more OG dominant, stems are so skinny...
Also seems there might be a bit too much N in the soil mix for this girl...

nickman

Veteran
Hey Buddy...lookn sweet...love the 91 lookn leaves..DJXX

Yeah me too...
They’re glossy and leathery looking...

Would you say I’m correct in thinking that the Snausages #3 is more Chem91 dominant???

I’ve never grown out the real deal Chem91...

nickman

Veteran
Update: karma testers #5 & #6 @ 11 weeks...

Update: karma testers #5 & #6 @ 11 weeks...

Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush testers ...

Pre-harvest shots...
11 weeks 12/12...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php