What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x PCK

YukonKronic

Mmmmmm those look goooood.... gotta upload some pics. The cut I saved and called Pinky is throwing gigantic dinosaur leaves this round... youse guys are gonna like this go around :biggrin:

Mountainkush

Thanks guys, this is 7 weeks now and almost finished. Really starting to get some purple on the stems.

picture.php

picture.php

Still a few white pistils on the bottom
picture.php

Ditsöwo

Another run

Another run

This time i used Bio canna nutrients and let her mature better cause the weather was much dryer than Last year and didn't has fungus isues. Taste still fruity, very nice but not what i expected, the earthy tones are very mild in the background, have to test some seeds from her and a f2 violeta male.

Attachments

• 20160912 155829
    20160912 155829
    134.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20190225_174634.jpg
    IMG_20190225_174634.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 52

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Great looking plant MK. I appreciate that you show the whole plant, not just the bud shots. I'm loving all those golf ball buds. Looks like a classic Afghani. I'm always on the lookout for a good bedtime strain for my sleep disorder.

Mountainkush

Great looking plant MK. I appreciate that you show the whole plant, not just the bud shots. I'm loving all those golf ball buds. Looks like a classic Afghani. I'm always on the lookout for a good bedtime strain for my sleep disorder.

Thanks, this ended up being a pretty cool plant. I’ll update later and let you know how it smokes. I can’t sleep without something strong to knock me out. Fingers crossed.

It has some crazy resin oozing from where I pulled the fan leaves. Tastes sweet like honey
picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
dubi, is the PCK used in this cross one of the purple phenos in that line?

PCK seems like it would be a great strain to breed with if you want to add some mold resistance, but maintain Indica traits in a cross.

YukonKronic

It's the PCK Elite 2002. Probably find info on that specific cut in PCK thread or if there's a breeders pack for PCK... I actually don't know if there is a PCK breeders pack come to think of it..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Mountainkush ;)

I really like the look of your pheno, really beautiful conical hash plant buds with a nice thick layer of resins :yummy:
This hybrid is not a big yielder but all the phenos produce remarkable hash plant expressions one way or another.

hope she delivers a pleasant smoke for your bed time :)

I let this one go to 9 weeks and chopped her down yesterday. Smells similar to the green pck I grew but with a light coffee scent in the background. Hoping for some good bedtime smoke.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ditsöwo,

Glad you made a second round with her :)
Looking forward to see the results of your cross of her with Violeta, which should infuse extra PCK influence and hopefully a bit of Malawi punch too.

This time i used Bio canna nutrients and let her mature better cause the weather was much dryer than Last year and didn't has fungus isues. Taste still fruity, very nice but not what i expected, the earthy tones are very mild in the background, have to test some seeds from her and a f2 violeta male.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi JustSumTomatoes,

Yes, Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002 is the PCK parental plant i use for all our PCK feminized hybrids. Thanks Yukon ;)

dubi, is the PCK used in this cross one of the purple phenos in that line?

PCK seems like it would be a great strain to breed with if you want to add some mold resistance, but maintain Indica traits in a cross.

We are working at the moment to produce more stock of this limited edition, hopefully there will be more stock from July onwards.

Last edited:

YukonKronic

Here’s Pinky!:biggrin:
Day 50 or something like that
Got cut a touch early at 8 weeks but I needed the meds... smells amazing again. Cherry or berry and something vaguely creamy and cheesy with a sweet and sour (or acrid.. I dunno it’s definitely kinda tangy) Naptha/Diesel finish.
Early smoke test is crazy tasty again. Intense Kush flavour with a Berry front and creamy hashy finish that carries notes of fuel and coffee.
Some tokes taste like a super high quality cup of coffee with bright fruity high notes to it.. just great weed.

Last edited:

Mountainkush

Lovely Mountainkush ;)

I really like the look of your pheno, really beautiful conical hash plant buds with a nice thick layer of resins :yummy:
This hybrid is not a big yielder but all the phenos produce remarkable hash plant expressions one way or another.

hope she delivers a pleasant smoke for your bed time :)

This was a pretty one. It was awesome watching the purple spread all over the stems and tops of the colas.
I’m really enjoying the pck and it’s hybrids. This really knocks me out at the end of the day and tastes great. Smokey, coffee with a bit of a potting soil after taste which seemed funny since it was grown in coco;)
picture.php

SolarLogos

Here’s Pinky!:biggrin:
Day 50 or something like that https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79988&pictureid=1941248View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79988&pictureid=1941249View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79988&pictureid=1941250View Image
Got cut a touch early at 8 weeks but I needed the meds... smells amazing again. Cherry or berry and something vaguely creamy and cheesy with a sweet and sour (or acrid.. I dunno it’s definitely kinda tangy) Naptha/Diesel finish.
Early smoke test is crazy tasty again. Intense Kush flavour with a Berry front and creamy hashy finish that carries notes of fuel and coffee.
Some tokes taste like a super high quality cup of coffee with bright fruity high notes to it.. just great weed.
What a great description, I was imagining the tastes as I read them. Hope they worked as great meds for you my friend.
Peace, God bless