What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze x Ethiopian regular limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ELEGANT AFRICAN SATIVA OF EUPHORIC EFFECT, HIGH YIELD AND EXCELLENT RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD AND FUNGUS

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/bangihazeetiopestd.html

Elegant african sativa hybrid between congolese and ethiopian sativas, uniform and vigorous, of medium/large size, which develops powerful side branches with enough strength and flexibility to support the great yield that this sativa offers.

Thanks to the introduction of Bangi Haze, the flowering of the ethiopian is shortened by 3 weeks, recreating a much more complex african terpene profile, increasing significantly the production of flowers and resins, and further enhancing the euphoric and electric effects, already remarkable by themselves in both strains.

Bangi Haze x Ethiopian allows us to enjoy the excellent tropical sativa qualities of the ethiopian, with its euphoric effect and delicate aromas, with more moderate flowering times and in climates where plants must flower with rain and low temperatures.

Standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Standard
Sativa / Indica ratio: 85 % sativa / 15 % indica
THC: 14 %
CBD: Below 0.1 %
CBG: 1.35 %
Flowering indoors: 11-12 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: High
Resistance against botrytis: High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Bangi Haze (F8) x 2nd generation ethiopian males.

Structure: Medium/big size, strong and flexible structure with excellent branching.

Bouquet: Intensely sweet smell like freshly pulled carrots, with floral touches and details reminiscent of laurel and eucalyptus, slightly lemony, with a spicy/earthy background. Honeyed and sweet carrots flavor, with notes of black pepper, and with a lasting afte

High: Moderate/high potency sativa effect: electric and energetic, creative and positive.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors with strong light intensity. Highly recommended for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Thank you very much to the The English Cut for testing successfully this new limited edition last outdoor season! :huggg: despite the weather was really bad in his area last year in the flowering stage, but good for testing mold resistances ;)

Attachments

• Bangi Haze x Etíope.jpg
    Bangi Haze x Etíope.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Bangi Haze x Etíope enteras.jpg
    Bangi Haze x Etíope enteras.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

48N

12/12 germination
2 of the seeds turned out to be siamese twins
1 is stunted and doesnt really grow but i give it a little bit more time
happy as always with the germination

no pictures im sorry
i dont feel comfortable sharing pictures and "proving" what ive done while its still very illegal in my country and lives are still destroyed for it
you can expect a smoke/vape report though

deepwaterdude

ELEGANT AFRICAN SATIVA OF EUPHORIC EFFECT, HIGH YIELD AND EXCELLENT RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD AND FUNGUS

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/limited-editions/bangihazeetiopestd.html

Elegant african sativa hybrid between congolese and ethiopian sativas, uniform and vigorous, of medium/large size, which develops powerful side branches with enough strength and flexibility to support the great yield that this sativa offers.

Thanks to the introduction of Bangi Haze, the flowering of the ethiopian is shortened by 3 weeks, recreating a much more complex african terpene profile, increasing significantly the production of flowers and resins, and further enhancing the euphoric and electric effects, already remarkable by themselves in both strains.

Bangi Haze x Ethiopian allows us to enjoy the excellent tropical sativa qualities of the ethiopian, with its euphoric effect and delicate aromas, with more moderate flowering times and in climates where plants must flower with rain and low temperatures.

Standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Type: F1 HYBRID
Format: Standard
Sativa / Indica ratio: 85 % sativa / 15 % indica
THC: 11-16 %
CBD: Null
CBG: 0.5-1.3 %
Flowering indoors: 11-12 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of October
Yield: High
Resistance against spider mites: Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew: High
Resistance against botrytis: High
Resistance against white fly: Average-High
Resistance against cold: High
Resistance against heat: High
Latitude: 0º-45º

Genetics: Bangi Haze (F8) x 2nd generation ethiopian males.

Structure: Medium/big size, strong and flexible structure with excellent branching.

Bouquet: Intensely sweet smell like freshly pulled carrots, with floral touches and details reminiscent of laurel and eucalyptus, slightly lemony, with a spicy/earthy background. Honeyed and sweet carrots flavor, with notes of black pepper, and with a lasting afte

High: Moderate/high potency sativa effect: electric and energetic, creative and positive.

Growing Tips:

It can easily be grown indoors with strong light intensity. Highly recommended for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Thank you very much to the The English Cut for testing successfully this new limited edition last outdoor season! :huggg: despite the weather was really bad in his area last year in the flowering stage, but good for testing mold resistances ;)

Wow, truly massive stalks for those 5 gal pots! Looks like the Colombian hillside with a bunch of finishing Mangobiche;) :tiphat: Hats off to the EC!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent news Water- :)

Thanks to you for supporting our work! It will be a pleasure to follow your progresses with this new limited edition. I'm sure you are going to love it, this african cross was the favourite weed of our team to smoke while working during last Spannabis, visitors loved it as well ;) Super clean and uplifting qualities, really motivating and well focused, without any racyness, heavyness or paranoia, just well focused energy and blessed feelings.

Bangi Haze x Ethiopian will be a good candidate for an african sativa poly hybrid breeding project :yes:

I also have brought some Bangi Haze x Ethiopian samples grown my master The English Cut to the lab for cannabinoid and terpene analysis, i will post the results as soon as i receive them (just waiting for one last terpene result which is delaying).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome Water- :)

Glad you are starting your Bangi Haze x Ethiopians!
This new african hybrid has good mold and cold resistance, it was tested outdoors by The English Cut with great success in a latitude and climate similar to yours .

Bangi Haze is more powerful and stinks more, but i prefer the warmness of the effect in this Bangi Haze x Ethiopian hybrid.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nksv,

English Cut will be able to provide a more accurate reply as he grew them :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the support nksv :) I'm sure you are going to enjoy with the genetics!

The English Cut

Pot size

Pot size

What size pots are those in the second picture? amazing!

Hey, sorry for the delay in replying. I think those are 12 litre smart pots (possibly 20 litres, can't find them now to confirm) but the roots went though the bottom of them into the native soil.

Samuel Caldwell

12/12 germination
2 of the seeds turned out to be siamese twins
1 is stunted and doesnt really grow but i give it a little bit more time
happy as always with the germination

no pictures im sorry
i dont feel comfortable sharing pictures and "proving" what ive done while its still very illegal in my country and lives are still destroyed for it
you can expect a smoke/vape report though

Any updates?

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks for posting the cannabinoid and terpene analysis, Dubi, its much appreciated.

I got 6 Bangi Ethiopians going now and I started a Bangi Haze fem as well to try and back cross it if I find a good male.

one of my Bangi Ethiopian had a twin stem as well.

For my brother i'm trying to develop a stimulating plant that can take a lot of fog and mist at a coastal environment 42N
aloha

I'll post pics when they get bigger

Any updates?

Samuel Caldwell

And received! So excited to give these a run! They'll have to wait, though. The Lebanese x ErdPurt testers get top priority. Thanks again, dubi and Ace crew!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel! :)

Thanks for supporting our work again :yes:
Glad to hear you are going to try some of our latest work .... sativa lovers really like the Bangi Haze x Ethiopian hybrid.
Excited about the Lebanese x ErdPurt as well!

YukonKronic

I got some too! Pretty interested in these just gotta wait until after a large run of GT and then probably a quick pollen chucking session with my Guatemala/Zam line then I'll probably run these and do small seed run to preserve the genetics and go from there.

I'm looking at these as a possible mate for some of my other cuts including the possibility of folding it into Guatemala/Zam or mating it with KC or perhaps my Animal Cookies cut.

I have some white widow seeds to pop sometime as well I wondered if that might also be a good cross considering the widow shares a reputation for electric euphoria with Banghi Haze. Perhaps Widow x Zam x Banghi Ethiopian?

I have the purps, animal cookies, white widow, ZamxPurps, GT , Guat/Zam, regular Banghi Haze, BKxPCK, Subcools Qleaner, Zam and I think I still have some Northern lights seeds as well as regular Afghani that are hardly worth mentioning considering i have no idea of their quality or provenance... hit me with ideas guys.