What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner friendly colleges?

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
thcglory, I realize that you're basically trying to get your post count up, but this is something like the 6th or 7th BADLY necroposted thread you've pulled up that I've read today. Why not post in the active, relevant threads, instead?

at least we know thcglory is using the search function and not just starting a new thread for everything.... :shrugs:

Re UM Ann Arbor
Stoner friendly - yes
Party friendly? no, not really. Its not nearly as much of a party school as most other big ten schools.

You say that like it's a bad thing. From my perspective, the entire midwest are alcoholics, so Ann Arbor just gained some points in my mind.

thcglory

thcglory, I realize that you're basically trying to get your post count up, but this is something like the 6th or 7th BADLY necroposted thread you've pulled up that I've read today. Why not post in the active, relevant threads, instead?

Yes i realize you have removed 10 or so posts..
Odd how mentoring works,hypercritical too i.e rate this post!!!

Aren't most posts dormant for a while? you do have quite a few!
Think you'l find lots of viewers were glad of something fresh.

Big up other dude. ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

mentoring & the 'Helpful' post rating system have NOTHING to do w/one another w/the exception of your own delusions.

S

SeaMaiden

Aren't most posts dormant for a while? you do have quite a few!
Think you'l find lots of viewers were glad of something fresh.

Big up other dude. ;)

I wish I could remove your posts. Alas, I do not have Tha Powah.

Nor did I bother to rate your post as anything, let alone unhelpful. What I *did* do, what I do do, is I came out and said what others didn't, and suggested, nicely I thought, that perhaps you should try getting your post count up by posting in active, relevant threads.

In the grand scheme of things, yes, most posts are dormant, threads go dead. Others come up and every morning when I log on I get 10 pages of threads if I just hit New Posts. No need to dig up something that's died, that never qualifies as "fresh."

If someone has been removing your posts, I'm going to guess it's either the site admin himself, or one of the moderators. :)

thcglory

Shallow thought. Hypocrite mod and a wannabe
or maybe that counts as two stripes!?

Talk about the pied piper ...

Alas,you know all minds do you maiden? NO your perception Badly necroposted my arse.. jog on.

And gauis.. boat sounding, fella.. put on yer nikes

Jai Hayes

The choice of college is undoubtedly important. Your further career depends on it. You should not look for college on the friendliness of staff and similar factors. You should be focused on learning. I read about this situation in the book "1984" by George Orvel. I wrote about this a small essay on the https://samples.edusson.com/1984-essay/. I think you will understand a lot from this book. College education is not just fun and parties. This is a big step in your future.

redlaser

Veteran
Reminds me of a semi funny story about weed and college.

I was out of bud so a friend called a friend who would go pick some up. (I’m 16 years old in high school still).
My dad happened to work at a college at the time.

Guy picking it up was fairly paranoid, didn’t know me. Wants to know my name for some reason, I tell it to him, I’m less concerned than him about it.

When he hears my last name, he asks if I’m so and so’s kid from the college, I say yes slowly because that might mean no weed for me in my mind.

He gets this big smile on his face, gets happy as hell because my dad cut him some slack on a bad situation.

This was in 1980, the guy dropped a cigarette cellophane with a couple buds in it in class, teacher picked it up, and sent the guy to be dealt with by my dad.

He said it was Panama red bud, and when he went to my dad, he basically told him you can’t have it on campus, but didn’t write him up or give any punishment over it. He kept the bud though.
Meant a lot to the guy because he could have been kicked out of the class and charged if they wanted to make a big deal about it.

In a way I wasn’t surprised my dad would do that, pretty decent person. However, cannabis was not tolerated in my house growing up, and was something that was actively discouraged to put it mildly.

shithawk420

Veteran
Picking a college based on weed and parties is ignorant and insulting.i would literally give my left nut right fucking now to be able to go to any decent college.i hope the OP got kicked out.hes too stupid to go to college