What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TH Seeds "SAGE" smoke report

I'm drooling, that has been in my list of musts for a loooooong time, I cant believe I have never grown it! Time to place an order. Can you speak on your dry yeild as well as your set up? Thanks in advance!!!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Glad this thread popped back up ;). Got a 5 fem pack of Sage going right now and all the plants are outside already. Hope they do me some justice for the season. Will also report back with my findings. Ya'll take care 1

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Its weird to see your own posts in a thread from over 2 years ago. I noticed I commented on the sage but what I find funny is that I now have SAGE in my stable and love this strain.

We crossed the S.AG.E. to a Darkstar and Mk Ultra Male

Great genetics all around!

ChroNicoN

Grew Kushage last year, was a very good strain and I wished I had cloned her, smelled like feet......

lol :D ... it's funny how weed can have some really bizarre smells that *should* make it sound awful but for some reason it always smells good and not just cause it's weed :)

great report and like others this has been top of my list for well over 10years and like others for some reason i end up going for something else ... very strange but anyhoo i'm now seriously thinking about putting it on my next order finally :)

B

BasementGrower

got a pack of skunkage.. skunk x sage.. and picked up a Sage Clone 2 years ago .. and havent flowered her out in a while.. but i do have 2 in my flower room at the moment.. and i only have them in there for headsmoke honestly. deff one of the strongest strains i have had.. and thick dense buds all the way down the trees. its the only plant i dont chop the bottom 1/3rd.. because it actually yields well the entire way down with dense buds.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Tell me som'm?

is their a SAGE smelling pheno,or is it all BULL?
to bad strain names mean nothing most the time.
Looks good an tight,but wheres the SAGE SMELLS??
ANyone?

DustyBowls

Tell me som'm?

is their a SAGE smelling pheno,or is it all BULL?
to bad strain names mean nothing most the time.
Looks good an tight,but wheres the SAGE SMELLS??
ANyone?

S.A.G.E. = Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium
has nothing to do with the incense :)

HashCat

My SAGE had a cheese smell when cured and gave me the "hot forehead" good shit. Kept it for 6years!

OLDproLg

Veteran
To bad...

Sage is accually a spice that smells sweet!!!
Not an incense..
All these yrs i was thinkin smells,DAMN.it would be very cool if it WAS a sage smell..
Oh well?

SAGE is def a good one....

It does have HERBAL type smell and its not very pungent as say a SOUR or a OG.....

I have def heard about peole growing it because they thought it was smelling like a sage plant....

SAGE rules...

ours is super SATIVA dom...

one guy swears by it here at 45N and grows the plants indoors for 2-3 months in spring and grows them outside all summer and then brings them in for a greenhouse finish..veddy nice.. Doesn't grow anything else.......super oldttimer...LOVES it.....

HashCat

I think my SAGE was more Afghan giving it the skunk "cheese smell". I would like to give the "Big Sur Holly" pheno a go. SAGE is Cypress Hill approved. LOL

talktosamson

Veteran
^ I would kill to find some Big Sur even if it was a pheno in a pack of SAGE. Big Sur was my first "Dank" pound of herb I ever bought, probably smoked at least half of it.

LeeROI

nm

Edit: well, since I bumped the thread I'll just say the Sage sold in a South Seattle dispensary cures what ails me. Reading reports, I believe it is the same as S.A.G.E.; I've ordered a couple of packs of reg seeds.