What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

G

Here's the Thai Mother. The bud shot picture is alittle rough. Had three strains in one table and it was alittle hard to even out the nuts.
Thai Mother

Clones of Thai Mother

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
chuck
Wow they look great - nice fat green leaves and looks like very close internodal spacing - beautiful! They're gonna do you proud for shure....
:canabis:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Damn,
I got to get mine started.

But I'm down for a while.
Sucks.
Looks great Chucky!
GoldDust. Thanks for the pics of the mom.
Thai is something I have been wanting to try for 30 years ( Growing )
Thanks Leeroy!

I'll let you know when I'm Up and running... hope very soon.

Sin

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx Mr Greenjeans i just tranplanted into 2 gal containers today
hey hey sinfuldreams thanx for stopping by
heres a updated pic's girls(hopefully 1male 2 female )look happy

G

Looking good Chuck. I hope your going to move them under some stronger lights soon. Those leaves are asking for more light. I ran mine under a 600HPS and a 400HPS. Capt Crip is running about 13 right now and should have some killer pictures soon. I would think, he's been alittle AWOL and should return soon with some pics. Looking good and i hope the same for you. 1 male and 2 females. I'd give them about two more weeks and they are going to kick into overdrive on you.
Take care

Edit: Here are some last month picture of Capt Crip's Bangkok Betty. He should have some monsters on his hands by now. You got to love these babies.
Later
161DSC02967-med.JPG

G

Looking good Chuck. Those leaves are going to start getting longer as she get's older. Also, your going to run into the 11 or even 12 fan blade leafs with this plant. Looks alittle yellow, are they getting enough N and Mag? Look at those tops, they are about to explode. Remember, about the 3 week into flowering or the 5 week from the flip to 12/12. Look for that Chocolate girl. She will have a lite chocolate smell, but rub the stock and it will be strong. After a while the smell will get strong as the time goes by. From reports from Hawaii and Ms.Grat3ful. They are getting that Chocolate smelling Pheno and these are only the F1's. I'll inbreed more on this Pheno and make the Chocolate Pheno stronger and more present in the batch of seeds, but that's later on down the road. You should get one of them, though. Need any help or question, just give me a buzz.
Nice job and take care

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
I'll inbreed more on this Pheno and make the Chocolate Pheno stronger and more present in the batch of seeds, but that's later on down the road. You should get one of them, though. Need any help or question, just give me a buzz.
Nice job and take care

Damn I gotta say it's so good to have you back.

Mr.Wags

G

I'm not back yet, but it's looking good. Info for anyone following this thread on these seeds. Talk to Dutch VIA PM. She is posting the LAST pack of seeds for contests. SO, if you want to land some. Go and have some fun with some contest. I can't remember the numbers but i think it's this
2 packs Bangkok Betty (Thai x Thai)
3 packs Oriental Express (Thai x TrainWreck)
Two packs are already post in contest #2 so go have some fun and wathc for the others. There will not be any other seeds till i'm done with court and oversea's. Looking like this winter. Good luck and take care. Sorry about the Hi-Jack Chuck.
Later

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high BG i think the yellow is from the lights they just got transplanted 5 days or so ago and they looked ok but i will check on them in a days or 3
:joint: :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
:wave: ohenry thanx for sopping in yeah tehy are pretty healthy stating to put them out for a few hours each day and then rite in the ground they go

G

Grow Chuck Grow,
Man brudda you gots a lots a nice lookin plants runnin,no free time on your hands i see :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
forgot my camera but the betty siblings are really liking the good ol halide in the sky but i have to go back tomorrow so ill get a couple pics of the kiddies

Latest posts

Latest posts