What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

G

Looking good. Keep up the great job. Are you going to do anything with any males found? Might want to hang onto a male if you find one. Good for some crossing or even some F2's. What you have is F1's and some what stable. What i mean by stable. There wasn't any hemi's spotted in the batch that i made and they are pretty much inbred through the line. You should have some super plants in about 130-150 days. Good luck and let me know if there is anything i can do for you.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx for stopping in BG i do have a plan if i get some male's (but lets just hope for 1 )
i have all differant stuff flowering now and will have when these are ready to drop some magic dust ,don't know what it will be but you can be sure it will be good as i have acumulated 53 differant strains thru seedbay and seeds direct so i have a great menu THANX GYPSY DUTCH and the breeders of course.i have some BOG's, REZ's REEFERMAN's ZEPPELINNDOOD's and soon to be GR3ATFULH3AD SAGAMARTHA's
THSEEDS all kinds of good stuff to come

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
lil update

lil update

heres the baby betty's

it stays cool at night where they are like 50-55 so the veggin will prolly be slow for a bit but they seem to like it so far

G

Chucky looking mighty fine bro :joint:
And dont forget what confuscious say...

Man who walk through airport gate sideways is going to bankok :D

G

Looking good Chuck. Wait till you transplant them. They are going to take off on you. Hope your ready for them to grow crazy on you. Let me know when they start to stink like Chocolate. Starts about the second or third week of 12/12, but these are F1's your working with also. There might be a chance you don't get the Chocolate ones, but everyone has been reporting large numbers of the Chocolate females pheno. The next batch of seeds will be worked more towards the Chocolate plants. This should make sure everyone gets the strong Chocolate Pheno and still inbreed with the same genes. Good luck and i can't wait to see them in about three months.
Later

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx for checking in on the kids BG err GDW i go the the grow spot thursday and the transplant operation will be done then . gonna start weening them into the sunshine but am going to keep in pots for now ground still a lil hard here yet .end of
month will be good