What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here we grow i had gotten 3 beans from a fellow ICer a while back
(thanx leeroy) and i germed them 3/3and without further addo TA DA :eek:

:biglaugh: :friends:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Chucky - I've been wonderin about BBetty, I'm pulling up a seat for this. I know it's early, but to my eyes they already look super healthy! Nice start! :canabis: -MGJ

G

Bankok Betty!?
Woohoo! :D NIce one chucky!
hope they smoke up nice bro :canabis:

G

OH BABY, Look what thread i found this morning. Your going to be very happy with these plants. Just make sure you have plenty of room. If your growing them indoors. Your going to have to top them a few times to manage them or you could grow them from the start at 12/12. I myself have never grown a plant 12/12 like some people do with a Nevilles Haze or Haze plant. I say just top a few times and you'll be fine. If these are going outside. BOY, are these plants going to get very big. Outside they can get close to 15 ft and some will stay about 8-10 ft, but super fat. Like there is three plants planted next to each other, but there is only one plant in the ground. Any ways, good luck with the grow and i'll be watching like the rest. I'm sure you'll do a awesome job with these babies. You will be very happy with this cross, VERY. This is a post from Ms.Grat3ful on her Oriental Express thread. This is what the high is like and how long it last. "That "BeTTy", is a very Energizing High!.. We made the mistake of smoking it, at night one time, neither of us could go to sleep, so we had some SourBubble For me Betty was almost like speed weed, lol... and lasted several hours... " Good luck and take care :)

G

I would like to get some info on where to get some BBetty.
If anybody has info please post. Sounds like a good outdoor plant..
peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Hey sack...Bangkok Betty was made by a breeder who unfortunately fell prey to the law. You're going to have to wait a while for those...unless Dutch has any left...I know the breeder genrously donated various packs of seeds to Dutch and Gypsy for contest purposes before he went down, and you might see them popping up as contest winnings so keep your eyes peeled :wink:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
go Betty GO!

go Betty GO!

I'll be watching this thread closely as I have 3 o these beans as well. Ya gotta love our generous family members here, eh chucky? To have shared these awesome genetics from our brother BG is too cool. I'm waiting until after summer to start them because the heat is a bit hard to control here. I'll knock out a quick indica harvest, take a little break, and start up again with the Bettys. I truly look forward to that oldschool sativa buzz from way back when. Good luck on gettin fems chucky. Ideally, I'm hoping for 2 fems and a dude so I can knock out some seeds. Cook stays tuned to this thread...

G

Hey Chuck, nice to see those babies going strong. From the result that i have been seeing and hearing. These were the match made in haven. The male and female were perfect. The only thing that is alittle bit hard. Is going to be waiting a 100-120 flower time. That's what i'm hear from members or other people that have grown this cross out, but your getting that true Thai plant. NO, skunk or other genes crossed into this girl. Only strain Thai here :) I'm also hearing most everyone is getting the Chocolate smell and taste with their plants also. The high is very racey and Ms. Grad3ful compair it to a "speed weed" lolllll. Kept her and the hubbie up for about seven hours. Now i got to say that's pretty dam good weed, but you'll be seeing in a few months yourself. I'll be watching and I can't wait till they start to really take off on you. It's going to be pretty funny. These girls will get very hugh on you and very quick. So watch out. Well, I'm out of here and you take care of your babies and yourself.
Later
BG

PS Here is the mother plant used in the cross. Grown indoors with all organic "PBP"

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey sackoweed thanx for peeking in
the lovely MS Bluevelvet nice to have ya stop by an take a look at BG's babies
the cooked cook stopping to see whats cooking eh ,well it's not soup yet
but im sure it will be something very tasty,we were thinking along the same lines with making the family bigger (seeds) it would be nice .
GWD thanx for stopping and checking on the kids.im a good baby sitter i swear ,i'll make sure they stand up straight ,drink all their dinners and put on lotsa weight no skinny kids here just me (170 lbs @6'2) :biglaugh: :rolleyes:
just glad y'all stopped in thanx

ancient1

Well chucky - once again you have me captivated with your unique grows. How the heck do you do it? I wait eagerly for every update. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well thanx you ancient1 i just like having variety cuz it is the spice of life (they say )
and i havent had any real thai weed since the late 70's early 80's and man was it sweet makes my mouth water typing about it (wipes off keyboard)need a drible cup

ancient1

Well good luck Chuck. I have great expectations on this grow. I haven't had any Thai since 1969-1970. Sent some home in a couple of speakers I bought in the PX. When I broke it out to some friends we were about to go to a wedding. We ended up outside in the parking lot to freakin' stoned to go inside.

If all goes according to plan that is going to be some tasty smoke.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ello ello ello

ello ello ello

sup zepp strapping myself in for 1 helluva ride with these gonna be monsters
i will try my damnest to do em proud

organ vapor thanx for peeking in on the babies
ancient1
When I broke it out to some friends we were about to go to a wedding. We ended up outside in the parking lot to freakin' stoned to go inside.
shouldve smoked with the peeps getting married :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

G

Blue thanx for the info on the BBetty. Much appreciated.
Also chuck im in for the long haul with ya.. :wave: ..
More pics soon yes? .. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: