What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for testers(Regular seeds) Church line

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys

Im looking for testers again for my Chruch line.
My tester has had a security scare and had to shut his project down so need some testers

These are up for testing
Seeds need to be started as soon as received.
New members dont put your name down unless you been in the scene for years.
Previous testers from any breeder will jump to top of the list.

London Church X's

London Church is a really fruity strain that flooded london around 15 years back
It was X to GSC then Bx to the Church

London Church male X these female clones
1.Diesel Dipped Cookies
2.Triangle Kush Cookies
3.Nevil The G
4.London Church
5.Fuel
6.OG Chem
7.Triangle Cheesedog
8.Triangle Kush Haze

Peace

Seeds will be posted straight away

hazefreak

Definitely interested I've got another tester going on with a rgsc lemon dizzle and about to run 2 more tntlabs gear.

Give me a shout there's room left;)

starke

I finished a Sour Orange Diesel tester run a few weeks back and have a Trippleberry F2 tester crop in veg now. Would love to take a shot at any one of the crosses you have listed above. Your choice.

mrheadie

I would love to run a test for ya ojd. 1 room with an open area, and another 2 rooms will b ready in a few weeks. We are currently running a lot of new seeds looking for some new blood and some lost genetic (old haze line we worked 10 years ago). We are also purchasing seeds from multiple vendors including urself (which is what brought me online tonight), so would love to run a test next to some of ur proven products (og Jones and ur hazes held spots in our rooms for years now)
Ty

Mattbho

I could do 5 beans for you just fininished my north london church cookies. My best single seed purchase ever. I cant get it to clone worth a shit any tips?

snel

I've got 2 Church #4 vegging at the moment & are growing like on steroids. 4 weeks old and look 2 weeks ahead of the others planted at the same time. Hopefully there's a female between em. I'll get some pics up if they get flowered out.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well up for that mate, if possible

Edit: the triangle cheesedog cross would be good- but I’ll be interested in any of them :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Thanks for putting your name down
All old members are in for sure.
I will post out seeds on Friday

Mattbho
Throw up some pics of your Church Cookies and you might be in

Snel feel free to post up your pics in this thread

Peace

mrheadie

Ojd,, I am just finding out about Nevil this am and wanted to send my condolences to you as I know u worked with him and his lines for many years. I was very saddened to hear this as he was a legend, hero, and inspiration to myself and so many others. His work will live on but the man will be greatly missed. My haze/diesel line was worked with an amazing specimen of a male found in 2 packs of NevHaze crossed to orginal ecsd. Along with the male we found,, we were also blessed with some amazing phenos of the haze line (including a 24week dr grinspoon pheno). We put our haze project on hold a few years back concentrating on popular ogs, cookies, and chem/diesel. In hearing this news,, I will b breaking some of our nevil crosses outta the vault in memory of Nevil. Ty for all u do Ojd in keeping his lines available and creating new lines for all to enjoy.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Is it to late to get in??

If possible, I'd be interested in any and all the TK crosses.. I had a couple packs of the TK Haze and TK Cookies at a partners but they are no more.. Definitely want to get more...

Last edited:

snel

Church no 4

Church no 4

Church # 4, about 6 weeks from seed. Very vigorous, this one less Indica looking leaves than the male. Going give her another week then flip.

@OJD, any ideas on the stretch you can expect on these and the different phenos? Never tried any church lines.

Some other plants looking a bit shocked in soil mix, but this girl just sucks it up like a good 'un

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Sorry for delay.
I will post out seeds on 1st May .
Anyone who has posted and still has space is in.
Plenty more spaces open throw your name down if interested

Peace

Ghoul

Hi,
it would be very nice for me to test your strains.
Also my rooms are looking forward to be filled:biggrin: