What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New sealed ppk room

Earlmarne

I think everything is lost. Came in my room today and it was 127 degrees. Everything looks toast.
Damn ac froze up or something

Earlmarne

Im going to make some pve frames 3by 5 for each of my 4 flower sites.
Then Im going to load one up and flip wait 3 weeks and load another. Get a perpetual situation happening.
I need recommendations on what mini split to get... I need a diy kit and reasonably priced.
Id also love to understand if I will have issues running it as I have had my through the wall ac when it is below 0 outside. As I believe that is whats killing my air conditioner. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Really heartbroken.
I lost my remaining raspberry boogie plants. If I dont fuck up I have all 4 of my headbanger fems backed up but not rooted. Lost my hb males completely.
This has me determined to rebuild and focus more on diversity.
For you folks that run perpetually. How do you approach humidity? I really like growth in early flower that I get with 70 rh. Is 60rh too much to run with multiple stages? I dont want to run my room dry

Earlmarne

picture.php

New adventure

Earlmarne

picture.php

Now to scrub it down tonight. I fix on running these 10k bulbs for a couple weeks max. Work em up to full power then the philips hps will go in.
Stagered my two lightest feeding headbanger phenos #3-#10-#3-#10 from left to right.

Earlmarne

Lookin good! What is all the white powder?

Thanks man, these headbangers have had me struggling. Always hungry, I think I got em under control now with a higher magnesium mix.
I have an extreme fear of root aphids. The white powder is diatomaceous earth. With that and sm 90 I think I keep my room inhospitable to em

Earlmarne

So I had to re think my garden.
I started a new res at .8 ec.
Been hitting the plants with sulphur then sm90 and iso then neem and dr bronners.
All seems well.
I believe I was locking stuff up with high ec.
Also my solo cups with perlite and turface do not
picture.php
support once daily feeding without over watering and making unhealthy roots.
So I got all my seedlings transplanted to 1g coco containers really interested in this one here. Ogkb leaning ? Gmo x soph lady

Earlmarne

unicorn poop what a name reminds me this time i got seeds called purple monkey balls. haha
Freakin instagram costs me a lot of money. They have proven to be pretty dang slow thus far but I think that was due to unhealthy roots in my perlite dixie cups.
Hoping for some hardcore terps

Earlmarne

picture.php

Scoped my plants last night, no signs of pests. Figured Id strip em one last time and wash in iso,sulpher,dr bronners just to be safe.
Put my new philips bulbs in and they can only take em at the lowest setting.
Im happy with the branching from training. Will probably throw the net over them soon.
Scrubbed down the walls and floor again too, damn room gets dirty fast