What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

B

bench warmer

Thanks guys! :tiphat:
Happy Thanksgiving! 🇨🇦
It surprises me to see them still alive tbh.... The poly sheet covering them seems to have offered enough protection through 2 nights of frost. Admittedly, I’m tempting fate by growing them any longer.

B

bench warmer

This wind worn bud fell off the plant outside today. Those resin heads that are still intact appear very clear imo. I can only hope these finish within the next week or so.

15391294691539129465.gif

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Looking good in here...I would definitely wait, I'm sure you would get a good buzz but probably not as full bodied as it would be if you waited.

Tulku

smashing it brother B!!!!! some great looking buds, frosty and some natural hues coming though. Bit longer, get some cloud and amber in those trichs and it's a job expertly done :biggrin::dance013:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like they should looks. I've always stood by the fact this line was the best work Phillthy ever did. True flagship. You've got some some beautiful flowers, Bench! :respect:

You gotta remember, the male was VERY SSH leaning. Not surprised if some plants want to go 12wks or longer.

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Thanks for the reassurances my friends. :tiphat: The plants are performing beautifully. It’s the weather that’s got me feeling slightly anxious.
Regardless, I refuse to chop before these girls are ready. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts