Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2017, 10:15 PM #1
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: the ugly part of town where they keep the Government Buildings.
Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Adult use event. Noon until 5pm.

Seeds, Clones and Flowers vended to all 21+ no med card needed.

I'll have a booth and smoke out all you cookie fiends!

come early if you wand to score my clones. ECSD, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Sour Dubb, GG#4, and more!

Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:52 PM #2
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
Tables are sold out for this event now and there will be an auction with some of the rarest genetics happening at the event.

there will be flowers vended at this event as well as clones and seeds.

Old 12-31-2017, 09:25 PM #3
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
who is allowed to sell , and who is not allowed to sell?
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2017, 09:27 PM #4
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
do you have to have a "table" to vend ??? thanks for the clear response

Old 01-01-2018, 03:57 AM #5
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

yes, you have to pay money for a table to vend and they are sold out for this event but everyone is welcome to trade assuming you have something people want to trade for.

I love trading for weed when I see some that I want to smoke, bring an assortment flowers to show me please.

aside from dank clone-only flowers I would also be happy to trade for CMH fixtures, Whippet chargers, bitcoin, and very quick rides on tattooed biker chicks...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:27 AM #6
~star~crash~

Cool!

Old 01-07-2018, 03:43 AM #7
bostondutchmast
sour fanatic

bostondutchmast has a spectacular aura aboutbostondutchmast has a spectacular aura aboutbostondutchmast has a spectacular aura aboutbostondutchmast has a spectacular aura aboutbostondutchmast has a spectacular aura about
I need to get me a cut of that ecsd ...have a bunch of jungle boyz and lumpstatus flowers ...I’m not into these fruity hip strains I miss that old school ecsd

Old 01-07-2018, 05:07 AM #8
iTarzan

iTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to beholdiTarzan is a splendid one to behold
Do you have to be from Mass?
iTarzan is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2018, 05:49 AM #9
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTarzan View Post
Do you have to be from Mass?
adult use it's legal no matter where you come from.

they probably allow French people.

Old 01-10-2018, 08:42 AM #10
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

just a little something that I picked to smoke with y'all Sunday.

Do You Even Girl Scout Cookie???

4 members found this post helpful.