Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care.

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2017, 04:40 AM #1
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Click here for Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester, or don't. I don't care.

I have been waiting to start these testers, but can resist no longer. I've been following Dave Coulier's thread for a while now. When I saw him looking for testers, I had to jump at the opportunity. I'll be dropping five in water tomorrow night.

This is the pheno I'm looking for. Let's get this show on the road! Photo credit to Dave Coulier.
ReikoX is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:55 AM #2
djimb

djimb will become famous soon enoughdjimb will become famous soon enough
Subbed! Looking forward to seeing how these turn out for you!
djimb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:41 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Nice! I've never met a Durban that I did not like. Hoping ultra successful for you!!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 02:36 PM #4
mugenbao

Old 11-22-2017, 09:46 AM #5
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud of
I am subbed, and looking forward to see how this shit will turn out!

Going for a spear pheno huH? Hope you get a few of them in those seeds. Maybe you'll get one that has the deeply purple fan leaves too to go along with the buds.
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:31 PM #6
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
Haha, I just want the one that bleeds purple!
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 04:06 AM #7
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
subbed

Old 11-23-2017, 05:32 AM #8
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
dood , do a cut in a yogurt cut or i dont care...
subbedededed

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2017, 06:56 AM #9
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Not much to see yet. 4/5 seeds up. They will get transferred to cups in a day or so.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:42 AM #10
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud ofDave Coulier has much to be proud of
Awww yeah..This is great. I love seeing the lil ones first starting out. Good things in their future!
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.