Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DANK GENETICS SOUR ICED CAKE

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DANK GENETICS SOUR ICED CAKE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2017, 08:56 PM #1
bigganjabud

DANK GENETICS SOUR ICED CAKE

Hi everyone

You might have wandered through one of my threads allready, or not but I just wanted to share my newest diary with you all

It was a space filler as I had popped 4 serious seeds reworked bubblegum that's on test at the moment,
All I can say is I'm clumsy
And one got accidentally decapitated

Anyway this is a sour iced cake seedling that was put to water about 3 days ago, now has her head above the rock wool and has just shed her seed husk!!

The only other member I know that has this in he's collection is yts farmer as I gave him a couple when they were first in my possession

So having sampled he's work I'm going to have to stay on top of this one to make it a perfect run!!

So the strain genetics are

Shaved ice x sour dubble

It's a feminised strain from the masters that are dank genetics

I'm gonna be putting it into my system next week!!

Anyway people's stay safe and stay blessed

ONE love

Namestae

Bgb

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:20 PM #2
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to all
The Pheonix has completed 12 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports

https://www.cannapot.com/mcp/

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683
The Pheonix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:36 AM #3
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
Nice to have you here maye

Old 09-24-2017, 03:11 PM #4
starke

starke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of lightstarke is a glorious beacon of light
I'll tag along if you don't mind.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=28 Page 28, bottom, forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 04:23 PM #5
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
I'll tag along if you don't mind.
Nice to have you here man and nice to meet you

Old 09-24-2017, 06:14 PM #6
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like something I want to watch.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 06:15 PM #7
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Sounds like something I want to watch.
Cool well il be here for a while

Old 09-25-2017, 08:59 PM #8
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Boom, can't wait to see what potential theses seeds have, pulling up a chair for this one mate
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 09:14 PM #9
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post
Boom, can't wait to see what potential theses seeds have, pulling up a chair for this one mate
Yes yts my friend glad you popped in mate lovely to have you here

Pull up a chair and skin up mate

Nuff love

Old 09-25-2017, 09:24 PM #10
indabonga
in perpetual from 1993

indabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to beholdindabonga is a splendid one to behold
Happy to see your run:I have the atomic sour in fridge

2 members found this post helpful.