Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Weed in Prague Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-26-2013, 03:00 PM #1
Amaccabanane

Amaccabanane will become famous soon enough
Weed in Prague

Hi everybody
Im going to Prague for the first time. Where can i find some marijuana?
Amaccabanane is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2013, 03:10 PM #2
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
check this link.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2013, 05:00 PM #3
chronic.cough

chronic.cough is on a distinguished road
Prague is the only city I've seen people openly smoking on the streets. Have fun!
chronic.cough is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:14 PM #4
Linalool

We Czechs are great friends of cannabis in all ages
Smoking There is a great tradition.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:25 PM #5
Obsidian

Obsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really niceObsidian is just really nice
They have peyote growing for sale from what I understand

Legerdemain Artist

Obsidian is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2014, 06:19 PM #6
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
any nug pics?

Old 01-18-2014, 01:23 AM #7
RubeGoldberg

RubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really niceRubeGoldberg is just really nice
Go to shotgun bar in Zizkov and don't act like a heatbag.

2.5 grams for 500 KC. Its not great pricing, but if you're just looking for something over holidays....
RubeGoldberg is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:27 PM #8
maryjade

maryjade is on a distinguished road
hey guys, MJ here, your friendly local canadian toker girl

So I live in prague and actually have the luxury for working with a medical MJ firm, so my job is basically to get stoned and work out better ways to get stoned

so that being said I know a thing or 2 about the prague scene and I want to write a little article for you if you are comming here.

Lots of people have heard that prague is the 'amsterdam of the east' well there is a common misconception that this refers to the weed laws, and it does not really.

basically the SEX industry laws here are lax, there is a lot of prostitution and cheep beer so stag dos come here to get drunk and hope to fuck. THAT is what makes it the ADOFTE.

True, the drug laws here are not bad, but to be honest berlin is looser, Canada is getting there and now even states in the US are overtaing it. OK if you want to come to a place where you can get off with a slap on the wrist/small beating for having some filthy pills or heroin on you then for sure prague is great, but if you are a toker, its not 100% ok to just light up and smile.

THAT BEING SAID you will NOT find a big problem here simply for smoking- as long as you just keep it to yourself and dont DONT DONT start falling for the trap of asking barmen 'hey man wheres the weed at?' in the loudest american accent you can. Come on guys.....

you will see a lot of african men in wenclas offering product which can be good or it can be fake. its really one of those things that no matter what someone says, it just depends on if you were lucky or not. Expect to pay 250-500 depending on if someone likes your face and how dumb you look. Or ask around to people who are smoking- but dont just barge up to them half drunk and shout HEY MAN FUCKIN A GIVE ME SOME POT DUDE! or shout across the square to your buddy 'DAVE OVER HERE IVE SCORED!!!' at least be nice and polite and maybe ask the person smoking the time, where a cool bar is, THEN ask if they can load you up! You might score good- locals pay 100-250 a gram depending on the quality, the time of year and what colour the moon is. (if you didnt know drug dealing is a supply and demand market!)

If you get stuck, shoot me a line and i can point you in the right direction to buy for 100-150 local price, IF you dont sound like a douche on your profile thats going to F***K it up for the rest of us.

Peace!

MJ
maryjade is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:13 PM #9
rural-juror

rural-juror is on a distinguished road
Advice Please!

Hi MJ,

I'm a non drinker who enjoys a night-time smoke and movie habit, I just arrived in Prague for a week this morning and would love to get a couple of g's for my stay. I was wondering if you could direct me to somewhere that isn't a nightclub etc. I had heard Reggae Bar/Tulip from friends at home, but they seem to be closed down. Can you help me??? In return, I've got a pretty good joke about batteries that could be all yours.

Your pal,

KT
rural-juror is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2014, 10:09 PM #10
ziobob

ziobob is on a distinguished road
Hello MJ.
Will be in Prague tomorrow.
Need help.
Please contact me here: mocassino2006@gmail.com
ziobob is offline Quote