Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Thread Title Search
Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2018, 12:01 AM #21
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
The longriders club?
dunno the name, it's a private motorcycle club. I think there will be adequate signage for you to find it when you get there.

looking to swap beans or whatever for cookies, sour, og flowers for anyone with overage who might be thinking about coming.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:56 AM #22
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
when will they announce the date for the next one, this weekend? too far for a last minute take off for me, especially with another stupid winter storm on the way.

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 01:29 AM #23
Zeez
Try to Make It Real Compared to What

Zeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you can get off on rt 21 exit 7 and go south on Center street until you hit East Street and take a left. The MC is on Longrider Ln which is just off Carmalinas Circle. The flyer says Carmalinas Circle.

Last edited by Zeez; 01-11-2018 at 02:12 AM..
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 02:58 AM #24
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab72 View Post
Chunkypigs, THAK YOU! How will I know your booth? I'd like to thank you in person. Do you have any gg4 genetics or cuttings? Seee you Sunday hopefully (when you are 74 and a cancer survivor, you take it one day at a time).
my booth is the one that says Bad MotherFucker on it.

seriously it's the one selling Chunky's Bagseeds and has vases with ripe fresh buds on the table.

you'll smell it when you are at the right one.

I'll have many Glue and cookies crosses as well as sours and OG's.
please stop by and have a smoke.

Old 01-11-2018, 03:02 AM #25
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by abirdintheair View Post
when will they announce the date for the next one, this weekend? too far for a last minute take off for me, especially with another stupid winter storm on the way.
you should follow Gene Traders and terps and trichs on IG for announcements.

if you want a table at the next one you prepay at this one and wait until he lines something up and hope the timing works.

Old 01-11-2018, 03:54 AM #26
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
no table space wanted here, but to be able to acquire some wares I also must have some to peak some interest

Old 01-12-2018, 09:36 PM #27
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Bump
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 10:14 PM #28
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

anyone who goes post your experience so I can live vicariously through you for this one

Old 01-13-2018, 12:37 AM #29
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I didn't mean to violate the tou or anything.

Have fun everyone!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 12:50 AM #30
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
To whoever is going I highly recommend getting as much of Chunkypigs gear you can afford. I can't stress that enough.

What a great idea to have fresh flowers there. Brilliant.

Maybe you should list your beans and cuts you are taking? I'm sure you won't be bringing any home. After seeing those flowers, smoking the buds, who wouldn't pick up whatever they could!

Have fun everyone!
ICmag threatened to ban me for too much promotion of my beans last year so got to keep that action over on IG with the rest of the weed world.