You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ErdPurt is back

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ErdPurt is back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2017, 12:42 AM #91
OnceUpon

OnceUpon has a spectacular aura aboutOnceUpon has a spectacular aura aboutOnceUpon has a spectacular aura about
hey Dubi, check out a recent thread by a fellow name neogreen and his report on "blue hemp Nepali" baglung nepali landrace with many simmilarities to PT.
comes to the same conclusion as you.

cheers
OnceUpon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:46 PM #92
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
And what about Pakistan instead of Nepal where perhaps PT is coming from?
Hi mexcurandero420,

It was a mere assumption, but my bet would be that Purpurea Ticinensis side of ErdPurt resembles a lot the old wild nepalese sativas i used to grow in my teen years. Cannot fully confirm it, as i didn't breed Purpurea Ticinensis.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 05:58 PM #93
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi mexcurandero420,

It was a mere assumption, but my bet would be that Purpurea Ticinensis side of ErdPurt resembles a lot the old wild nepalese sativas i used to grow in my teen years. Cannot fully confirm it, as i didn't breed Purpurea Ticinensis.
Could be.Unless pure seed is investigated by Phylos, we'll never know where the German ladies where Felix got the PT from,got their variety.Nepal is easier to go for a holiday than Pakistan and you'll very colorfull varieties in Nepal like the Bluehemp Nepali.

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
Incense every day keeps the flies away
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 04:17 PM #94
BeaverIslander

BeaverIslander has a spectacular aura aboutBeaverIslander has a spectacular aura aboutBeaverIslander has a spectacular aura aboutBeaverIslander has a spectacular aura about
Erdpurt

I am growing out my first Erdpurt, only vegged 3 1/2 weeks (from when it popped.) Flipped her 12/12 - 5 1/2 weeks ago, and even though she's short & stubby it looks like it's going to be solid bud, and I like that...

Last edited by BeaverIslander; 12-19-2017 at 10:31 PM..
BeaverIslander is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:45 PM #95
Easy7

Easy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to beholdEasy7 is a splendid one to behold
How about Ace hooks up some beans with USA based banks?

They say geniuses pick green
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2018, 09:34 PM #96
OnceUpon

OnceUpon has a spectacular aura aboutOnceUpon has a spectacular aura aboutOnceUpon has a spectacular aura about
DUBI! thanks for the erdpurt. i saw the site update. now im curious about CBD content... do you know how often plants rich in CBD occur? are there low cbd individuals? 3 seeds of fem line. what should i expect?
OnceUpon is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 06:10 PM #97
Fricken51

Fricken51 is on a distinguished road
Hey Dub, is the ErdbeerXDomina -line already available? The test grows look amazing!
Fricken51 is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:16 PM #98
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverIslander View Post
I am growing out my first Erdpurt, only vegged 3 1/2 weeks (from when it popped.) Flipped her 12/12 - 5 1/2 weeks ago, and even though she's short & stubby it looks like it's going to be solid bud, and I like that...

View Image
Hi BeaverIslander,

ErdPurt is a highly inbred afghani hashplant and after so many generations of inbreeding its vigor is not the best in its 'pure' form, it grows a bit slow at the beginning, that's why longer growing periods are recommended to achieve better yields with her.
ErdPurt crosses are much more vigorous and better yielding.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:18 PM #99
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fricken51 View Post
Hey Dub, is the ErdbeerXDomina -line already available? The test grows look amazing!
Yep

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/...rdpurtfem.html
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2018, 03:30 PM #100
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceUpon View Post
DUBI! thanks for the erdpurt. i saw the site update. now im curious about CBD content... do you know how often plants rich in CBD occur? are there low cbd individuals? 3 seeds of fem line. what should i expect?
Hi OnceUpon,

As you already know, our latest cannabinoid analysis done with ErdPurt at the lab confirm what we already suspected, that the strain has a stable and remarkable CBD content.

It's very stable for its main THC:CBD 1:1 chemotype, almost every ErdPurt plant has a similar content of THC and CBD (around 6-7 % for both), although there's another less frequent chemotype with a 1:3 THC:CBD profile, very similar to the Early Bubba Hash chemotype.

So, to answer your question: all the ErdPurt we have analyzed have remarkable CBD content (between 6 and 12 %).

I will explain a bit more in detail about our new CBD rich releases in the upcoming days. Thanks for your interest!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.