What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green apple clone only.. anyone with lineage info?

P

Pk72

There are a few threads on here with people discussing sour apple smelling phenos of several strains and a couple referencing either a SD x C99 cross or a NorCal cut that was/is SD x AK47.

Thought I'd make a thread to find out if anyone has any deeper knowledge/ experience with a cut that's been going around for at least a few years now out east. Have seen her go by the name "green apple og" and "sour apple" but no matter the name, always the same exact thing.

Have no idea of her origins/lineage and would like to know if anyone recognizes her and can post more background info since this seems to be an underdocumented cut.

Strong sour candy apple diesel smell with the taste to match, will turn heads if you walk into a store with some in your pocket.. very intense uplifting buzz that creeps into a heavy couchlock after about 20-30 minutes. Very dense nugs, always with the red hairs.. 8 week finish time, heavy feeder/yielder and once rooted veg time is extremely fast. Even in veg phase she reeks of super glue and gasoline.. no matter how healthy, she always has leaves on her with three fingers and whenever topped/cloned she always bleeds purple fluid instead of clear.. tell tale sign.

The picture below is her.. will update with more pics when possible.. anyone else know of/have her? Wondering if maybe she's been floating around under a false name..

picture.php

P

Pk72

nice post, i see the sour apple only gaining popularity

Thanks dude and I agree. A good handful have still never heard of her but once introduced they never forget and often times want her over even things like Glue, around these parts that is anyway

Latest posts

Latest posts