What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sog

sc1

Hi I have decided to start a sea of green grow. I'll be using a 1000 and a 400 in a 4x8 space with 105 6x6x8 square pots. Any reccomendations for a strain?

sc1

I have started to expierement with some seeds I'll flower at
10-12 inches and im working on some clones - all cr+2.0

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
You can work any cross into a SOG mate just takes a bit more work if they are very stretchy so sativa doms are less ideal Imo..

sc1

I researched some strains yesterday just surfing around the Internet and saw a few I was interested in. And I read some old posts about which strain is the best. Of all the threads I looked into about half favored the shorter indicas and some favored a hybrid and a little less than half recommended a sativa dominant strain. But most were leaning towards a single dominant cola type- which I thought would be a plus for a tighter set up of square pots. Maybe I need to research pruning

sc1

Flowering height fr seed guide

Flowering height fr seed guide

Has anyone seen a list of flowering heights from seed? I have seen one somewhere and forgot where I found it. Was a listing from a seed bank I think. That would really help out. It named the strain and when to start flowering it - like flower at 8-10" - and then the height of the plant at harvest. Designed for sog people I guess

raymont

Height is based on root health in general. The larger the root the larger the fruit...Usually if a plant is 12 inches tall and you go 12/12. it will finish at 3 ft generally..1 to 3 ratio. 2 ft becomes 6......"generally"

Latest posts

Latest posts