What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Sorry im late to the show , ive been watching from the start
Sucks about the more males than females but im confident you will have a winner from the 3

Now they in the big pots and ready to go
Look forward to your updates

Peace

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thank you mate, from the smells coming from them I’d say I got 3 winners!
Update coming later...

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 19 flower

Looking absolutely beautiful, smelling absolutely gorgeous.... not too much stretch yet, but #1 is a good 4 inches or so taller than the other two.
Lovely little buds for less than 3 weeks in, I will get a light out shot soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Lights out!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

They stretched a little more overnight, so I moved the light up a few more inches.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thank you my friend, I am quite surprised how quickly they are building... the resin is coming on strong too

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Lovely looking girls mr brunch.Any smells from them yet?

Cheers mate, yes ... they absolutely stink! They are testing my filter to the limits. Same filter dealt with 4 blue cheese no problem, so gives an idea of the strength. They smell exactly like I was expecting from the description- strawberry dank with a touch of fuel.... mouthwatering.
Would love a fem version of these

Latest posts

Latest posts