What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sorry the game is over for me

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

My life is at a new start and i dont know how i will survive?

By hoping this enormous shit will be fertile lol

Very sad time, difficult to find the positivity but i will fight to survive

Peace

best wishes bro. its very unpleasant but life goes on. stay strong.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?

Robbed yesterday all my seeds collection stolen as well as my computer and a lot of important things to me.

Peace
That sucks man. :comfort: I doubt I have any genetics you want, but I would send you seeds if it would help. At the very least this bowl is for you bro.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
WTF !! That's so fucked !! Is meth real big where your at ? Or was it just your garden run scumbag variety that did it ? Either way, just shoot me a message if you need anything. I'm looking at a pack of your seeds as I type.....

GoatCheese

Veteran

Peace
Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope you can get some of those genetics back, but if your friends don't have any to give back to you, remember there's always new genetics and projects to find.

All my best, bro.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
What a nasty world we live in... Sorry to hear that my friend, let's catch up for a smoke session soon and talk about what I can do to help you for your next projects, my seed library is now yours homie...

conlarazon

Veteran
I hope you find peace and wisdom for what is coming. Strengthen my friend and patience. After a bad one, a good one comes.

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep,some of your creations are saved,i have some of your work to give you back,

also some new ones that i made...

Damn tiefs,hope he gets his Karma..

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
It makes me feel really better to see all your support ; n helps to find the force to stay positive ans constructive.

Merci infiniment!

So if you have the Mazari, the Thaïz, the Powered Thai and all others i will be very happy to get a few of them back. I will answer all PM but i just have an Android tab for now so patience the green powa is forever there in my heart ; thanks to you all!

:smoke:

Azaghal

Veteran
Just saw it now, very sorry to hear about it, Roms ! :comfort:
But there will be good times again, for sure breur. :huggg:

Kenavo

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey broda, you will be back stronger than ever! Thats why we need to build a community so in times like this we can help each other!

I got your back Roms! They cant take away your knowledge, experience, and this connection you have with this plant!

Atao will be back!

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello everybody :tiphat:,

just a photo of an short, early flowering female of Afro Sweet Mango (Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Mango Haze ) x Swazi Rooi F2
by Roms / Atao Seeds Collection. Sorry for the bad quality.
Could this be an recessive recombination from the progenitors ?

Cheers

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi everybody :tiphat: ,

just some A.S.M.- Afro Sweet Mango - by Roms and the Atao Seed Collection (10/28/2018). Very nice genetics Imho !

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yeah great touch thank you very much to report Azaghal!
+ you save this line with your male! :woohoo:
The force of them is with you and you deserved it! Without reproduction this line would have disappeared after my burglary this summer!
Are the plants still good in your greenhouse or maybe problems with mold now ?

Thanks again Az' good autumn to you and all!