What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2016

wasgedn

the Moroccan dude told me that the hash oil is pressed out of hash plates...
are there similarity's to you're knowledge chaos?

A Moroccan I know here says that he "wouldn't smoke any Moroccan hash outside Morocco"
my buddy says same...only smokes weed here...but sometimes something good pops up what he also smokes...
lets say with every hundert kilo comes a little pack of a+ for keepimg realionships good and for the honour maybe to show this is the real deal maroc..
as you said thousend of farmers..now european leasers too...and another thousend groups smuggling..
i bet some of them rich party people on ibiza smoke grade a+ maroc ...
-----------------------------------
guess in the good old Holland days the coffeeshop owners had really good relationships with direct source without middleman...and some not eheh

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Again, I doubt they cut more or less expensive fentanyl with hashish(still the thing about smack is utter bullshit considering mentioned amounts, just read my previous post properly). In theory everything is possible though. Fingers crossed indeed it won't happen.
Believe it or not but had fentanyl in mind too when I corrected that stoner myth(which drive me mad to some point, especially as around since ages and most of them are disproved) but forgot about it. Just edited what I wrote about it as this topic makes me sick and only causes misunderstandings in this thread obviously.

So let's talk about hashish instead.
Cutting hash with BHO? Definitely me thinks and I mentioned this before elsewhere on here, such a shame!

However, am no doctor by any means but claim to know a bit about pharmacology and I think the purer a drug is the faster it is absorbed by the body/blood stream/blood brain barrier and kicks in much faster therefore, too(receptors and all that).
Then subjectively it is a lot more intense feeling then(depending on form of application of course)in opposite to a slow building up with less 'potent' gear.
Just my two cents.

G `day NYS

A friend of mine from Portugal rented a field in Morocco .
He planted the seeds and left the locals to tend . When he returned he freaked out when he saw males and hermaphrodites . immediately started to pull them . The locals didn`t approve . They told him relax, the whole field gets hashed . Not just females .

So all female seed . Would have to help potency .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wasgedn

the morrocan hash stands more for terp profile than for potency...
thats the cool thing thousands of plants in one plate...
no seeds for next year with only fem seed....

whenever :basicly it isnt maroc sativa anymore the barabara and nicole are hindukush hybrids variety now or am i wrong ?
guess no oldskool hash serosero ,nugat bla making possible with new non morrocon varietys...its simply different hash today...

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day W

Interesting paradox .
Supply the market with what it wants and reap higher profits . But some percentage of profits must be kept back to buy seed . Or ... they buy some STS and make their own seed ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wasgedn

yo elmer,
i guess the traditional farmers with old morroco genetics wont use sts..the nerds of them prefer unwatered natural grown plants..hash from this guys will surely stay were it belongs...eheh...open pollination since ages i guess...

the bb and nicole seeds aint cheap...shiskaberry even more expensive when im not wrong..
chaos mentioned they experimenting a lot too...guess this are younger people with more export intention..
lets wait what chaos says..

i have the feeling the old hash had more sativa kif mix...today more indica..coming also from genetics...
someone described panama high as warm all wrapped in feeling...
thats like i remember hash high from 90ies..but also couchlocky and good for sleep...
but more heady then today hash i have...
EDITedit whenever.. i think i cant get that feeling anymore cause im simply different person..or no , lets say i feel the world different then 25 years before and so you have different high too..dunno whatever..

EDIT and i bet the Moroccans have some genetics and hash preserved nobody of us as ever heard from, i bet...tricky guys who like to laugh and surely they have a word like farang for us , like the thai people naming us first world cuckoo's....

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Wasup

I scored a lot of Gold stamp hash in Oz in the mid eighties .
I found that after a week of smoking it I couldn`t get high any more . Mellow buzz but not high .
NLD vs import hash . Gimme NLD every time .

I smoked a bit of trad Moroc in Spain a few years back . Similar effect . Mellow buzz but didn`t give me the high I crave . Good in a beer garden on a sunny afternoon with some cold beers . Getting seriously stoned . forget it .
Was nice when I arrived in Barca and scored some Haze . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wasgedn

forgive me i meant Cannabinoid profile not terp profile..

french paper i liked the most...it had also great taste

the second sifting hash from biker dude did start to flame the joint when hitting to hard..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
very hard to get a whole field of seedless when your neighbors are all growing mixed sex crops i'd think. so unless you convince the whole neighborhood to switch to fems then you will still have seeded crops.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
very hard to get a whole field of seedless when your neighbors are all growing mixed sex crops i'd think. so unless you convince the whole neighborhood to switch to fems then you will still have seeded crops.

G `day Gaius

I had this conversation on another thread a year or two ago .
You round up the boys , grab the AKs and go visit Mr Neighbor .

Explain to him it will be better for all concerned if he also grows the Fem seed . Done !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

H

HaHaHashish

I scored a lot of Gold stamp hash in Oz in the mid eighties

The only time I ever saw any Moroccan hash in Oz was in the last 80's and an English guy flew in from home with 5 grams of good Maroccan, as the night turned out, I didn't get to smoke any of it.

Apart from that I never came across any Moroccan hash in Australia in the 70's or 80's and very little hash from other places. Lebanese hash was around in the 70's, but there was less hash from anywhere in the 80's among my circle of friends and contacts.

We used to score blocks of hash with "gold stamps" on them. Did Afghans used to gold stamp their blocks? Did the Moroccan's do that too? ..it always to used to worry me that they used gold paint instead of gold leaf. In the 70's, as far as I could tell, it was gold leaf and this is what everyone said it was. But in the 80's I only saw a few and it looked more like gold paint than gold leaf lol

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day HHHH

The Afghani was black with a gold stamp .
Some times in red cellophane paper .

Moroccan hash is golden to dark brown . Not worked to make black like Affie / Paki. Dry sieved and pressed . More like Lebanese . Though Leb was harder and seemingly drier ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

H

HaHaHashish

Yes, all the Lebanese hash was hard, dry and light colored, the best stuff I got was barely a 5 out of 10, it was as weak as early pulled, badly grown bush weed...did anyone smoke Maroc hash in Australia in the 70's or 80's?

wasgedn

sry...hhh...no..
------------
in 90ies in prague i did buy afghan from hard rock cafe...it was green inside...best i ever had..other afghans i had was yellow inside or others more to brown...

the cellophane from wrapping could be made of hemp too...

Elmer Bud

Veteran
sry...hhh...no..
------------
in 90ies in prague i did buy afghan from hard rock cafe...it was green inside...best i ever had..other afghans i had was yellow inside or others more to brown...

the cellophane from wrapping could be made of hemp too...

G `day Wasup

The Gold Stamp in Oz was green when torn .
Nepalese Hash is a horse of a different colour . Sativa buzz .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:)Thanks for sharin [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EB...[/FONT]

[/FONT]