What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wheres the 150 watt growers?

FlatDog

yeah sure sometimes you just dont have the place to grow. Anyway is a thrill to grow those tight cab's... I had very much fun ans growed my finest pot on one 250 stealth cabinet! :p

FD

elmo quist

Laugh all ya want, EHP....

Laugh all ya want, EHP....

...but why don't ya hold one of those 150's in your hand, lit of course, for about 20 minutes and then ya can tell us all about non-existent heat. I'm glad that your "buddy" is such a hotshot grower (27 cabs?? Even I would get a room at that point, LOL!!!), but go back to OG if ya wanna troll, OK?

elmo quist

Dammit. I can't believe I fell for this.....but my Canadian friend got the best of me. I have been played like a cheap guitar. Dewd, I love ya, I respect ya, but I just can't grow that much, man....when the kids go off to college, it's K-buckets and megawatts for me, but until then......you must be bored if you're trolling under an alias in my low-watt threads now......teehee......when I show up in O Canada you're paying for the titties and biere--you really got me this time.

To everyone else, I apologize for sidetracking this thread for the purpose of my own melodramatic outburst. Carry on.

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Steers it back on track....

Steers it back on track....

I agree with CC. Anyone else got some small grows going. I love what Ken and Dobie are producing with theirs. Dobie I'll have to get in touch with you when I design my next grow space.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:

Iron_Lung

Hello!

Hello!

I have 3 BOG Lifesavers at 30 days from seed under a 150w HPS...and dare I say that it is air cooled too. :p Cabinet: 37" H X 16" Deep X 26" Width.

I also have 3 more Lifesavers under 84w of cool white CFL's in my "mother cabinet". Those are a week behind the first 3. Cab: 20" H X 14" Deep X 18 1/2" Width.

They are all doing very well especially the ones under the HPS. I am getting a digi cam on the 24th so I hope to post some picks then.

BTW: By air cooling the little bulb, I am able to get my plants 3" or less from it.

:cool:

riahgorf_1

i dig the little light setups (i did dual 70's for a year or better but i have bumped up to a 250) they are good for those of us who can't devote a room to a 1000watter and hell you can get good buddage from 'em.

good job to those of you who posted pics.

Ken you certianly gottem packed in there! good talkin to you in chat the other night. I am sure starting to get comfortable in my new surroundings so if i fart just ignore me thats what my wife does.

peace

fr0g :frog:

Last edited:

Blizack Shizawn

I use HPS + CFL

I use HPS + CFL

150watt HPS and 2 CFL sockets at the top of my tall, skinny box 14"x17"x3'. I plan to grow a mostly sativa in there in a few months...Western Winds. Going to train it to grow in a spiral, and when the spiral gets tall enough, hang a 70watt HPS on a cable down the center! That ought to keep the bottom with enough light. Last I read, 150watt HPS only produces cannabis-worthy light up 10" away from the bulb. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Iron_Lung

150w HPS/ BOG Lifesaver

150w HPS/ BOG Lifesaver

As promised here are my photos of my small bulb setup...

My Cabs...

1069Cabs-med.jpg

My 150w Aaaaiiiiiirrrrrr Coooooooled :p

1069150hps_light_fixture-med.jpg

And the detail...

1069150hps_light_detail-med.jpg

My Garden: 3 Lifesavers at 30days from seed veg and 1 Lifesaver about a week behind.

1069Garden1-med.jpg

Last edited:

The Dog

Small growers unite

Small growers unite

Hey Everyone, Ive got a c-13 cab that I have split in two. 3 feet for the flower area on the bottom and 28 inches for Mother /clone area up top. I have a 250 HPS and I just pretty much finished my second grow . Man I love this hobby and you folks too :) Peace and good growing