What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a few of those Queen Bee extractors from the Honey Bee company out of Canada. Had the same tubes for like 6 years now.

Here's the pic I was trying to upload earlier. Don't qorry about those little pieces of plant matter in there. All of this is staying in house. Dab'd by my oldest daughter and myself. And a good chunck of it will go into making chocolates.

View Image

EDIT : I wanna get a small CLS . Just don't ever have enough spare money. But bet your ass, when I do have a spare couple grand, I'll be getting one.

Best Value Vacs has a small unit for under $600. It’ll do 2-4 zips at a time & can be upgraded to do up to 1/2lb.

B

bigganjabud

Cls has allways been on my shopping list but man I like the look of this passive loop ones aswell decisions decisions eh?

Tazz11

get real , why would you use a CLS if you could do the job for far less $ with a 20 ton press in 1/3 of the time ..? with risk of leaks or fire ...and if you did use the CLS you still have to vac it . with the press no solvent is needed ! rest my case ...lol

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get real , why would you use a CLS if you could do the job for far less $ with a 20 ton press in 1/3 of the time ..? with risk of leaks or fire ...and if you did use the CLS you still have to vac it . with the press no solvent is needed ! rest my case ...lol

I’ve yet to experience rosin that is as tasty & terpy as a well produced Butane &/or propane extract!

I’m not saying rosin can’t be tasty/terpy, just saying it’s as rare as rainbow unicorn poop!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

That's fine and dandy that you like using a press and making rosin. I often process stuff that can't be pressed. I've had all the equipment I use for blasting/purging with the exception of the butane for over 5 years now. Everything has paid for itself 10x over.

Also a properly set up CLS, is actually pretty safe. Yes there's risk's in everything, but they aren't as dangerous as you're trying to make them seem. A set of brains and knowing how to follow procedures coupled with a little technical/mechanical experience is all that's needed for a CLS. It's not rocket science, lol. Don't you have better things to do, anyway ? Rather than worry about how I make my concentrates.

Tazz11

sorry, I don't use a press or use BHO any more . I was just asking . I don't make BHO only about 1 time in two years to help someone else .I have made BHO many time in the past . and yes I just ask a question and I do have things to do . you can make your BHO any way you want good luck with that ...Latter

Tazz11

That's fine and dandy that you like using a press and making rosin. I often process stuff that can't be pressed. I've had all the equipment I use for blasting/purging with the exception of the butane for over 5 years now. Everything has paid for itself 10x over.

Also a properly set up CLS, is actually pretty safe. Yes there's risk's in everything, but they aren't as dangerous as you're trying to make them seem. A set of brains and knowing how to follow procedures coupled with a little technical/mechanical experience is all that's needed for a CLS. It's not rocket science, lol. Don't you have better things to do, anyway ? Rather than worry about how I make my concentrates.

just a second DTOG .. I am not here to debate ,I was only replying to the topic when the person stated decisions, I have been looking at the presses and yes I do know what the CLS is and you said "I often process stuff that can't be pressed" what do you mean when you say that ...? I am bewildered what can not be pressed with a 20 ton press ? and no I am not saying they are dangerous to skilled users that under stand how they work and you most likely do under stand them from what you say here , ,but ask your self this you are using a flammable gas in a pressurized system you build and design DIY... , if something happened to you will anyone else be able to know how to isolate the gas or in case of a fire from another source takes place in a structure .will others even know the gas is in that system ..?and you got that wrong I would like to see one run first hand .. I have seen them used on you tube but as I stated I don't do or use BHO any more ... if you do ,that's fine to ... that's up to you ...
"so what cant be pressed"?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
just a second DTOG .. I am not here to debate ,I was only replying to the topic when the person stated decisions, I have been looking at the presses and yes I do know what the CLS is and you said "I often process stuff that can't be pressed" what do you mean when you say that ...? I am bewildered what can not be pressed with a 20 ton press ? and no I am not saying they are dangerous to skilled users that under stand how they work and you most likely do under stand them from what you say here , ,but ask your self this you are using a flammable gas in a pressurized system you build and design DIY... , if something happened to you will anyone else be able to know how to isolate the gas or in case of a fire from another source takes place in a structure .will others even know the gas is in that system ..?and you got that wrong I would like to see one run first hand .. I have seen them used on you tube but as I stated I don't do or use BHO any more ... if you do ,that's fine to ... that's up to you ...
"so what cant be pressed"?

Trim that has no visible trich's, fan leaves etc. , that's what can't be pressed. Then even if I could, the returns wouldn't even be worth it. If/when I do get a CLS, it will be set up and used in an outbuilding, that has no electricity. Then the system won't be a DIY personal design, it will be a unit made by a company. I will only have to assemble it. Seeing how I can run natural gas/propane lines already, I don't see the issue.

So you don't make BHO, and don't have a press, correct ? Why choose my thread to comment about anything then ? There are several threads on BHO and Rosin. Pretty sure there's a debate thread, cause that's what your doing, even though you stated your not. So go troll some other threads. Cause it's obvoius you just wanted to ruffle feathers in here.

For those that don't. This dude left the site awhile ago. Of course blamed me for it. Talked all kinds of shit, and disappeared. Then comes back , and his 4th post after being back is in my thread.

B

bigganjabud

Trim that has no visible trich's, fan leaves etc. , that's what can't be pressed. Then even if I could, the returns wouldn't even be worth it. If/when I do get a CLS, it will be set up and used in an outbuilding, that has no electricity. Then the system won't be a DIY personal design, it will be a unit made by a company. I will only have to assemble it. Seeing how I can run natural gas/propane lines already, I don't see the issue.

So you don't make BHO, and don't have a press, correct ? Why choose my thread to comment about anything then ? There are several threads on BHO and Rosin. Pretty sure there's a debate thread, cause that's what your doing, even though you stated your not. So go troll some other threads. Cause it's obvoius you just wanted to ruffle feathers in here.

For those that don't. This dude left the site awhile ago. Of course blamed me for it. Talked all kinds of shit, and disappeared. Then comes back , and his 4th post after being back is in my thread.

MAN it's allways around a school holiday aswell just sayin smmfh

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Had to check it out.....they even have a mini CLS system for 1k....figure in the cost of butane that can be recovered it sounds like a winner

Yeah when I said $2G, I meant all the fixings with it, two butane tanks and a vac pump and chamber. I also thought the same thing. The money I will save on tane', the thing will pay for itself within the first year.

EDIT : I just went and priced everything. For the XL Mini Closed Loop Extraction Starter Kit with all the options except the sight glass , and a tank of mixed N-butane and Iso-butane. The cost is $1900.

EvergreenState

DTOG I hope Tazz 11 keeps posting because I love bad punctuation and I enjoy you bitch slapping him around a bit. Tazz relax man, we're all here to have a good time.
On the BHO subject, I'd always been afraid to try it because I thought it wasn't very safe to use. I think back when it started to become popular, a lot of guys weren't purging it properly and it wasn't that safe. Anyway I was in a local pot shop a week ago and he had a gram of Blueberry BHO for $25. It listed all of the lab analysis results on the back of the package, 79% thc-yikes! I went for it knowing that it had to test clean for retail sales.
At 79% thc I was cautious, so I put two small chips in my bowl and lit her up. I got VERY high very fast. To the point where I had to remind myself that it would be ok and I just had to wait it out. The potency of it also made me realize how good of a buy that 1 gram was. I guess my tolerance isn't very high and I have to use so little of it to get very high, that it should last quite awhile.
I gotta tell you that I really was shocked at how high I got off a very small amount of BHO; super potent stuff. Definitely not for newbies. I love my homemade ice water hash for the effect it gives me but it doesn't touch the potency of the BHO. BHO is by far the most potent smoke I've experienced. I think I could get used to it though.:biggrin: I'm going to need a long break in period though because this stuff kicks like a mule.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
DTOG I hope Tazz 11 keeps posting because I love bad punctuation and I enjoy you bitch slapping him around a bit. Tazz relax man, we're all here to have a good time.
On the BHO subject, I'd always been afraid to try it because I thought it wasn't very safe to use. I think back when it started to become popular, a lot of guys weren't purging it properly and it wasn't that safe. Anyway I was in a local pot shop a week ago and he had a gram of Blueberry BHO for $25. It listed all of the lab analysis results on the back of the package, 79% thc-yikes! I went for it knowing that it had to test clean for retail sales.
At 79% thc I was cautious, so I put two small chips in my bowl and lit her up. I got VERY high very fast. To the point where I had to remind myself that it would be ok and I just had to wait it out. The potency of it also made me realize how good of a buy that 1 gram was. I guess my tolerance isn't very high and I have to use so little of it to get very high, that it should last quite awhile.
I gotta tell you that I really was shocked at how high I got off a very small amount of BHO; super potent stuff. Definitely not for newbies. I love my homemade ice water hash for the effect it gives me but it doesn't touch the potency of the BHO. BHO is by far the most potent smoke I've experienced. I think I could get used to it though.:biggrin: I'm going to need a long break in period though because this stuff kicks like a mule.

When I first started making it , people in my sheltered neck of the woods didn't even know what it was. My old man and a few of his buddies knew about hash oil(made from alcohol mostly), but not like the stuff I was making. Needless to say, pretty sure I destroyed almost all of my friends at least once with a dab.

Most of them either got so paranoid they couldn't leave their house after the dreadful drive home, or the passed out once home and slept for a good 4-5 hours. Even me, I had more than one green-out. Where i got so high, i had to lay down and concentate on my breathing and go to sleep. It's really good for building tolerance. Do only dabs for a couple weeks, and with flowers you'll easily be able to smoke all your friends under the table, lol.

Goats

we gotta get you a dab rig!

mushroombrew

Veteran
I told a young guy about the dangers of non vac purged BHO. He seemed pretty cabbaged mentally. Well he heeded my advice, did some reading. And vac purged all his blasted oil. I saw him 3 months later. He was sharp and seemed more focused. The oil was ruining him cognitively until he started properly purging. I will keep making bubble hash and dab it. That's what I prefer.

B

bigganjabud

So dtog ya finished all them steaks yet or???

Also man can I have some pics please please please

There's been few pages of chat and we all know I need pics every few days

I think at times I'm spending more attention on your grows than I do my own lol

Miraculous Meds

I told a young guy about the dangers of non vac purged BHO. He seemed pretty cabbaged mentally. Well he heeded my advice, did some reading. And vac purged all his blasted oil. I saw him 3 months later. He was sharp and seemed more focused. The oil was ruining him cognitively until he started properly purging. I will keep making bubble hash and dab it. That's what I prefer.

Do you mean not purged propperly? Because i dont think you have to use a vac to get good clean product. My non vac'd bho tests out between 15 and 50 ppm residual solvents.

Latest posts

Latest posts