What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are your plants "up" when u raise the tarp?

Hash Man

So i am using panda paper to dep instead of tarp. I went out to raise the tarp today and noticed the plants were already turned toward the sun.. Any thought? I look for leaks every night and batten down the hatches well so i dont think i have any light leaks. Anyone else notice this? R u still getting nice nugs?

ephenix

if there is any ligh making it through the tarp just by reflection absorbed through the tarp it self it can still absorb the light as it goes on through the day, but i would get a friend to go inside at night with a flash light and u stand out side and follow him until u see any light peaking through anywhere and then u can solve that interesting issue...

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
It's normal. They know when their day is about to begin. I wondered the same thing when I started pullin tarp a few years ago.