What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco carport greenhouse 2012

2 Legal Co

Veteran
:lurk:

Just stopped by to see if you ever got a car into that thing....:laughing:

But I see you've let it go to 'weeds' again...... Nice

Am i ever glad to see that you are posting again doublejj. I was worried somthing happened to you.

What are you saying about the plants touching the roof? I had a couple of girls get to about 15feet last year. My roof is only about 9 feet high. I had to bend them to grow sideways after they hit the roof. It was a mess with them growing above others but i did get almost 2 lbs off of one (31oz the other was 28oz). Should i be watching for other problems doing this? I didn't have any beyond one of the smaller ones getting a little less light than i would have liked, but they all came out nice. My port was changed to a solex roof but there is nothing better than the shade cloth for the walls. I have always had room issues, so every plant is pushing against the walls and eachother. I just bend the branch to get them growing back toward the center...or any open gaps. I was never aware that this could cause problems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts