What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kung-Fu/Martial Art Movies

ddrew

Veteran
Ok, I'll be the first to admit it.
But you guys all know that as lame as Ralph Macchio is, you still had fun watching this as a kid.

Attachments

• karate_kid.jpg
    karate_kid.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 12

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is the funniest shit ive ever seen my ribs are hurting i cant stop laughing...hehehehehehe bionic ninja...LOL

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehehehe what the hell was with that back crawl along the ground cracks me up and his punching style looks deadly...lol

That video is so funny its now in my sig UFC eat your heart out,,,lol...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

right on! lets get a good list going ......

another one that i really like is

Heaven and Earth

heaven_and_earth.jpg

for some reason I really like this one....

shoe

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Bloodsport's a good one......but I dont remember this part.....

bloodsport.gif

lol jk:nanana:

dyno

I'm a big kung fu / martial arts fan!

Any movie with all of the Hong Kong's legendary 'three brothers' (Yuen Biao, Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung) are in are masterpieces, like Wheels on Meals.

Others I like are: Enter the Dragon, Fist of Fury, The Magnificent Warriors, The Prodigal Son, Legend of a Fighter, Kung Fu Hustle, The Young Master, Drunken Master, Fist of Legend, Mr Vampire and The Avenging Fist. :yeahthats :woohoo:

Yeah I could go on, but those are what I remember from the top of my head.

Last edited:

ToughGirl

Ok, I looked it up! That IS Bolo! Hahahahahaha!!:) How about he met Bruce Lee while they were filming a commercial for Winston cigarettes? LOL!! They really look like two avid smokers:):)

ToughGirl

Wow! What U.S. show was 'Enjoy yourself tonight'? Sounds asian to me.

I'm surprised no one has touched on Sho Kosugi Films! Especially 'Revenge of the Ninja', that was a classic! I even liked 'Ninja III: the domination', but I had a crush on Lucinda Dickey since 'Breakin'' :):)

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
ninjaassassins.jpg

Click here to see original video.
Another masterpiece from Godfrey Ho - err, make that \"Thomas Tang\"! In Hong Kong, someone has some TOP TECHNICAL SECRET FILM, and then the white ninja sends some ninjas to spy on a bunch of guys, one of which possibly having said TOP TECHNICAL SECRET FILM? So the Americans send \"Tommy\", played by our very own Gypsy Nirvana, to get to the bottom of this bull shit. Action! Shakycam! Incoherent sex scenes! And of course, no fucking Bionic Ninja at all, despite the title! Bionic Ninja has it all, as long as you\'re not counting any sort of narrative flow

http://www.freemoviescinema.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&id=16