Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2018, 07:36 AM #71
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking nice and healthy Illuminate.

Headbanger is definitely on my "want" list. I don't buy beans very often. Maybe once every 2 years.

I get beans gifted to me. Some nice stuff as well. So those tend to keep me busy for a while.

Have you seen Starduster from Dynasty? Looks legit AF.
TheBlaze is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:04 PM #72
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
The seedlings are a bit far from the light and im sure the ballast they belong to is fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180527_103422.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	457125 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180527_103522.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	457126 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180527_121035.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	457127
Illuminate is online now Quote

Old 05-27-2018, 07:35 PM #73
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
Looking nice and healthy Illuminate.

Headbanger is definitely on my "want" list. I don't buy beans very often. Maybe once every 2 years.

I get beans gifted to me. Some nice stuff as well. So those tend to keep me busy for a while.

Have you seen Starduster from Dynasty? Looks legit AF.
Havent seen anything from them, ive tried stardog a few times and its nice, not my cup of tea. Always got me high but i thought it was bland.

Im thinking about ramping things up a bit and increasing selective pressure..i should have put the josh d etc under the t5 for a bit before putting them under the mh.

Ive got a few nice grimm bld males and a couple chem4dd with balls...im debating flowering them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 05-27-2018, 11:11 PM #74
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
And i meant headbanger...not head stash.

Some pics.
I got sone headbanger f2s about 2 weeks old. Are yours f2s? I will be watching yours.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2018, 11:33 PM #75
Illuminate

Straight from kg im assuming f1 bro. I ran them before but didnt flower. Im pumped this time based on all the pics.

Quote:
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 05-28-2018, 06:02 AM #76
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Havent seen anything from them, ive tried stardog a few times and its nice, not my cup of tea. Always got me high but i thought it was bland.

Im thinking about ramping things up a bit and increasing selective pressure..i should have put the josh d etc under the t5 for a bit before putting them under the mh.

Ive got a few nice grimm bld males and a couple chem4dd with balls...im debating flowering them.
Starduster is Sour Diesel x Ms. Universe.

Old 06-10-2018, 11:24 AM #77
Illuminate

Looking a bit ropey at the minute but this is all the ones that rooted, a couple chems and mileys didnt make it till the next round.

Still got a few potentials in veg, the strongest from the new pops are doing ok. Next round is looking to be full of variation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180610_101824.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	458963

Old 06-10-2018, 12:36 PM #78
TheBlaze

I'm sure they'll bounce right back

Old 06-10-2018, 12:42 PM #79
Illuminate

Yeah bro the dirt has a nice layer of fungal hyphae, the ewc was old but this is probably the third cycle with the medium so plenty of decomposing organic matter.

Quote:

Old 06-10-2018, 12:49 PM #80
Illuminate

Only 2 out of the mileys resemble cookies...#4 & #12. One of the headstash is not like the others, real thin leaves and i dont know what they are called but the thick green hairs at the nodes are really long. Both queen of soul girls are looking good and fast, the chems are slighty behind in speed of floral development. The sour bub type mileys are the wrong type of structure and are not my thing at all.

Quote: