Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2017, 03:00 PM #31
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Sayin that from what ive seen online the biker kush blows the kosher out the synagoge, by far more vigour and energy with better biomass formation side by side.
Prolly true. With that said, before I got all the cuts I have, I had a Kosher Kush plant. Found it from a single seed. Was the best representation of OG I ever had. It's what I judged all other OG's/OG hybrids against. Had that pure OG funk. Only other seeds I have popped that carried the same characteristics are Karma's OG and Karmdown. Both of those blew the Kosher out of the water in the yield dept. I still liked the taste and smell of the Kosher I found better than either of those two Karma varieties. You'll know if you get that pheno, rock hard golf balls of pure OG.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:15 PM #32
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Well we will see, i have only tried og hybrids..but there is a certain level of subjective taste to it as im sure you know. There are real og cuts here but i havent seen any in my bags apart from the abusive cut. By real i mean not from seed named cuts yadda yadda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2017, 12:59 PM #33
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Deep congo x x18 one seed popped hoping for a girl.

Quote:
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:35 PM #34
Illuminate

Old 04-03-2017, 07:35 PM #35
Illuminate

Re potted the apollos and cloned the biker kush.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170403_5323.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	405377

Old 04-04-2017, 02:19 PM #36
Illuminate

Biker kush
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170404_3272.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	405482

Quote:

Old 04-08-2017, 05:27 PM #37
Illuminate

Got some nice males for sure. Feel bad ditching all of them. I even repotted one by mistake, gonna keep him to get a bit of pollen. Pulled the rest, got about ten males in a bag and empty pots. Planted 5 ukblues clones in there place. 6 a13 girls 2 grimm mix so far in the harem.

Quote:

Last edited by Illuminate; 04-08-2017 at 06:55 PM..

Old 04-15-2018, 03:51 PM #38
Illuminate

So yeah i grew a few buds and smoked most of it, paid for the upkeep and bills till i got a new job and here i am. The overall winner was biker kush, then kosher kush. More cowbell was nice but only had one girl so little smoke. The blue panama got named ginger pubes by the locals and had few complaints, consideration of its Nld wispy buds inclusive.

This round its chemd x chem 4 x chemd ibl, miley biker, headstash, queen of soul, grimdica and some bagseed from last crop.

Quote:

Old 04-15-2018, 03:55 PM #39
Illuminate

Old 04-16-2018, 08:10 PM #40
Illuminate

Got 2 600w mh on flipflop 9.5 hours each with an overlap.