Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > 2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 10:13 PM #91
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
So out of the keepers i have good representative phenotype's of:
Chem(c4dd)
C99(queen of soul)
Apollo13/genius(q.o.s.)
Cookies(miley biker)
Hashplant(grimdica)
Cookies(headstash)
Biker/cookies(miley biker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 10:12 PM #92
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of

Miley #12

Miley 4

Queen of soul

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:57 AM #93
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking damn good in here bro.
TheBlaze is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:57 AM #94
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking damn good in here bro.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:26 AM #95
Illuminate

Smells good let me tell you. Feels good to be back!

Quote:
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:17 AM #96
TheBlaze

What does it smell like bud, and yes... it's always a good feeling to make a strong comeback. I once took an 18 month break because of paranoia, so I know what you're talking about.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:29 AM #97
Illuminate

Smells like weeed bru. Miley #12 smells like cookies .. lots of og smells ...chem smells fuely to musky. Im really excited! Took time off due to security and paranoia...plus financial constraints.

Quote:

Old 06-26-2018, 10:30 AM #98
Illuminate

Plus i feel in tune with the plants collective conscience, like they know what i want from them and they do the best to try and provide it...i sleep next to my teens, i let them stink out my living space with their transpired oxygen, i raised the lights in flower in readiness for the hot weather. They know time is nearly up for them, but even in death i will worship them as i do in their life. I love my plants and they look like they love me too lol.

Quote:

Old 06-27-2018, 06:13 PM #99
Illuminate

Quote:

Old 06-27-2018, 06:32 PM #100
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
That Miley#12 reminds me of a cookie hybrid I grew. It looks great. The finger on the fans are super thin for cookies. Looks cool.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 06:32 PM #101
TheBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Plus i feel in tune with the plants collective conscience, like they know what i want from them and they do the best to try and provide it...i sleep next to my teens, i let them stink out my living space with their transpired oxygen, i raised the lights in flower in readiness for the hot weather. They know time is nearly up for them, but even in death i will worship them as i do in their life. I love my plants and they look like they love me too lol.
I have a similar philosophy, although I don't talk about it much. I always feel a little sad when I cut them down. Give them a little pep talk at the end. LOL!