Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 fan club

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 fan club Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2015, 05:22 AM #31
LostTribe

LostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud ofLostTribe has much to be proud of
The BX's seem more indica leaf wise and dense buds and agree that the smell taste is not there where it should be. Not sweet and not spicey really.

I know a guy running mosca f1's he said they are different from the bx1's and that the leaves are slimmer on some fairly sativa related too. Not knocking the Female seeds infact theres looks pretty close with the things I have seen.
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 01:10 AM #32
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
And here some photos before the chop of the more compact pheno

looks and is excellent for some sift. even the scissor hash is good.
weedtoker is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:47 PM #33
Cinderella Man

My C99 just popped the surface yesterday... Started one each of Lemon Kush, Iced Grapefruit, and C99.... Looking forward to that lineup!

Old 12-07-2015, 12:32 AM #34
Ghostdawg

Hey icmag i have never heard of cindy 99 but i have some seeds here by trichome jungle seeds called cindy 99 x cheese....hope there good

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:13 PM #35
Popey

Popey is on a distinguished road
Hi. I have small box and i don't have filtr that's why i like C'99 which don't smell skunk i love this fruit smell
Popey is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2016, 10:53 AM #36
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
I bumped into a guy here who adores C99 and started chatting to Female Seeds because of it. now they are buddies and he gets some seeds off them

But, it has not swayed him from the truth, he was not trying to sell me anything, more offering me freebies to show what he was talking about

Anyway, he said that the Female Seeds Sex Bud was brilliant.. "a worked version of C99, better"

Old 08-24-2016, 05:54 PM #37
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
...from other forum...and finally Sex Bud! An "enhanced" (selected for certain characteristics, whiter and finishes earlier) version of C99, we will continue to offer C99 as well...Sex Bud finishes a week sooner than C99, it will be available mid-January :-)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND
20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

Last edited by wasgedn; 08-25-2016 at 09:47 PM..
wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2016, 05:59 PM #38
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
hello,
i hope its ok to post this here...

got a c99 double in day 7....what should i do... ?

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2016, 04:59 PM #39
wasgedn

day 14 ...dunno i think i kill the small one...EDIT uups didnt see...syd said he would keep it...ok ..i do that...

AND

Last edited by wasgedn; 09-01-2016 at 12:36 PM..
wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2016, 08:44 AM #40
wasgedn

yeah interesting...tga ripper is the strain which tga needed the most time for , many many years , he spoked about that on emerald cup but the videos on youtube got deleted by uploader...

AND

Last edited by wasgedn; 10-15-2016 at 10:33 AM..
wasgedn is offline Quote