Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Pure Ak

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Pure Ak Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2016, 01:32 AM #1
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Pure Ak

This is pure Ak from female seeds.Took 10 weeks to finish.(20% amber).Shows good vigour.Great smell,something like Red Bull.Smoke is stoney but not muddy,I liked it!Easy to grow,regular feeder,no herms,needs support at late flowering.

So frosty,too!The bubble and finger hash smelled like strawberry...

Syd Barrett is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:23 PM #2
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
thx a lot syd....i got 3 pure ak in germinating phase...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....337629&page=30

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND
20% is climate change and 80% ch3mtr4ils and huurp

wasgedn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2016, 02:53 PM #3
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
I'm sure you'll like it,I'll try it outdoors next year,too!The value for money is great!

Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 PM #4
wasgedn

wasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of lightwasgedn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Shows good vigour.Great smell,something like Red Bull.Smoke is stoney but not muddy,I liked it!Easy to grow,regular feeder,no herms,needs support at late flowering.
whoo sounds awsome...and she is stays under or about 10 weeks
yep female seeds is not expensive but got a lot strains topranking on s-e-e-d-f-i-n-d-e-r.e-u
i got 3 c99 and 1 skunk special and1 blueberry cheescake(gift)either in day 1...
IC and his vendor forum is so great...without this and seeeeedfinder...eu , i probably would grow some cheap but either expensive common mainstream fckt up genetics

and btw worldwide organic and fair acriculure from the people for the people (like it was)could feed twice as world population...
AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2016, 10:55 PM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like AK used to look, impressive! I guess I need to try female seeds sometime. Always good looking plants.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2016, 12:26 AM #6
Syd Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasgedn View Post
whoo sounds awsome...and she is stays under or about 10 weeks
yep female seeds is not expensive but got a lot strains topranking on s-e-e-d-f-i-n-d-e-r.e-u
i got 3 c99 and 1 skunk special and1 blueberry cheescake(gift)either in day 1...
IC and his vendor forum is so great...without this and seeeeedfinder...eu , i probably would grow some cheap but either expensive common mainstream fckt up genetics
C99 was great as a plant but I wasn't as much satisfied with the high...But I was really smoking a lot at the time...Got a few bananas at late flowering but no biggie...I have also ice and bubblegummer but haven't run them yet. Heard a lot good stuff about skunk special.
Seems that the German grow community is very active in seeeedfinder,useful site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Looks like AK used to look, impressive! I guess I need to try female seeds sometime. Always good looking plants.
Hi Lester!I haven't grown the original ak but liked this one a lot.Sadly,I wasn't in the game when they sold Zamal X skunk, that seemed very interesting...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:32 AM #7
wasgedn

when i may give my 2 cents....you wont find an og oldscool ak genetic at serious..i did read this in serious forum...there was plenty guys who said its not the old sativa hybrid hammer cause of the police raid...
i did grow ss ak in last grow...nice but no one hit wonder as the discription says...but this description is from the old ak which was taken by police...
i would love to know which ak chu majek had used for his auto ak...he crossed it with lowryder...it had fruity smelling with very decent hazey undertone..
the ss ak is grapefruit smelling...
i wouldnt wonder when pure ak is one of the best ak available...

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2016, 11:08 AM #8
wasgedn

day3 of flower

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2016, 06:04 PM #9
wasgedn

2times pureak bt30

damn great plant that pure ak from syd, above....love to take a look everytime

AND

wasgedn is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2016, 08:13 PM #10
Syd Barrett

You're rocking it man!Lookin'healthy and happy!

That plant was one of my favourites...And the taste...Ahhh!I have 3 more seeds,she's probably going for next september.I also have Bubblegummer and Ice from female seeds that I haven't tried yet.

Does she smell yet?I suppose she must have started.