What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med strains for muscle pain

med_breeder

hello,
I was wondering what are some strains that are good for fribromyalgia?
It is a muscle degenerative disorder.

what is the best Indica strain, that is potent, but leaves you clear headed, so that you would have body pain relief, yet still be able to work?

i'm working on an indica strain like that, but i'm still tweeking it.

peace

mb

G

Jump over in the Medical forum there is all kinds of info.

If do not see exactly what your looking for ask Dr. Jay. He is the guru in that same forum.

Texas Kid

bro, maybe you should talk to med_breeder, hes got a strain that he says will do just that, great body high and clear head. he calls it , Miami medco, or something like that. hope that helps ya.
:) staysafe!

The Nimbinner

Medijuana

Medijuana

poor guy whish you the best, I KNOW SOMETHING FOR YOU:
I know that Jock Horror(Nirvana), alias Jack Herrer by sensiseeds, are good, also Blue hybrid, and Blueberry, Afghan, and Nepalese Indic, Nirvana's section for medicinal Section seem to be good,

Morganic

Im not sure about that particular condition but id say you would be needing a strain that carries a nice body stone, ie White Russian or something similar. Good luck

Peace

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I just grew out the RW13 from Dman. This strain provided excellent relief to two (2) of my med. patients who have muscle spacity and nerve pain. One (1) claimed two tokes provides him with up to 6 hours of pain-free living.

I suffer migraine and cluster headaches and found it to work 35% to 50% of the time in conjunction with the other medications I take as part of my treatment regimen.

In the right conditions, this strain is a very big yielder and will not disappoint you (we had one bud over 22" in length). I ended up with two pheno types - a columnar sativa that yielded a couple of ounces and a classic Christmas tree sative that yielded well over double what the columnar yielded. I did a modified bush grow and the Christmas tree pheno responds exceptionally well to topping and supercropping - fabulous SOG potential as the internode spacing is very acceptable (34" plant finished with 16 nodes) and the plant will put out up to 5 branches per node.

I used a combination of organic and inorganic fertilizers and did not flush because they had to come down early due to security issues, so I left the finish out of the harvest. To make up for this, I water cured the harvest and ended up with a very smooth hashy flavor that works for a couple of hours on my migraines. The RW13 has a nice punch that requires about 15 minutes to as long as 25 minutes to realize - definitely creepy.

There are some potential issues with this strain:

1. Odor. You must have professional odor control to grow this strain because it has an incredible stench.

2. Flowering Period. I cut the plants down in the middle of the 11th week of flowering and they could have gone another week at a minimum. That means this is an 85 to 90 day strain.

3. Drainage. If you do not have excellent drainage you'll get root rot as a present even though the plants seem to like a bit more water than average.

4. Light. It requires around 100 watts/sf to get a decent yield out of them, but they react well to higher light levels. I flowered with a 1000 watt Agrosun Gold Deluxe lamp and got over a gram/watt net. These plants can easily finish at around 5' if you veg. them to a height of 18" to 20".

I hope this helps. The RW13 is not too pricey, but the end product is definitely would be.

Since you asked...

med_breeder

Thanks alot mpd.
what seed company sells Dman's creation RW13?

is Dman a member here?

That strain sounds interesting, and here in the deep south a long flowering time is no worries.

peace,

mb

Latest posts

Latest posts