What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which seed is C99 ? GN03 Mega Mix

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Hello !
Few days ago I received Gypsy's Divine Mega Mix as a freebie. There is 5 groups of seeds, each is different.
Could you tell me which ones are Cinderella 99 ? :)
941-med.jpg

942-med.jpg

943-med.jpg

944-med.jpg

945-med.jpg

946-med.jpg

Maybe someone can make a picture of his C99 beans ? I'll be very happy, because I really want to grow that strain. I smoked some buds and they were awesome !
Thanks
thor

c99_smoker

C99

C99

The only way you will be able to tell is to grow them out. Seeds look pretty much the same. Keep cuttings of each plant so that you can keep a mom. Good luck.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Did you separate the seeds or did they come like that? You really can't differentiate genetics by the look of the seed. c99 is correct. You'll have to grow them out.

GreatLakes THC

thor

ICMag Donor
GL THC : They came to me mixed. I separated those beans.
Well, it isn't impossible to tell which seeds are C99 :) If someone here has some cindy 99 f2 beans and he will shoot picture of them, it'll be possible :) I only want to know which is C99, rest doesn't matter.
C99 Smoker : well, it isn't that simple. I'm a guerilla grower and I don't have room for mothers.
I don't want to grow whole pack - only C99. Is there anybody who has C99 f2 seeds pics ? thanks

ken

thor: different seeds from the same plant can look totally different, it depends on maturity as well as a lot of other things.

its impossible to identify strains from seeds.

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
Would it help if i said i just looked at a huge bag and they consistantly look more like photo '1'.

Cant guarantee i'm right. . . . . . . . . . Pictures are funny things........

G

guest123

you dont want to spoil the fun of a medley by knowing the beans , have some fun and try them all till you get a cindy , i know i did , must have grown over 150 plant s out of that medley , i kept cutting and cutting .. they were fun i thought .. and yep i found the cindy , she was lurking around , stinking of pineapples ..

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I have some c99 seeds from the capricorn seed co. and they apear to be a little smaller than my other seeds ( Dutch passions white widow , oasis and kc brains brazil x kc and a few assorted bag seeds). I can send a pic tommarro, my batteries are recharging.

Last edited:

fembean

C99 beans

C99 beans

After checking my beans,think you make a good chance on #1,
see if I can post a picture of them.

hyperseth

wallyduck said:
you dont want to spoil the fun of a medley by knowing the beans , have some fun and try them all till you get a cindy , i know i did , must have grown over 150 plant s out of that medley , i kept cutting and cutting .. they were fun i thought .. and yep i found the cindy , she was lurking around , stinking of pineapples ..
what other strains are in the medley?
i'm pretty curious about the GN03 collection, i need to find new mothers for patients.

G

guest123

i think there was round 5 varieties in there , you might check the seedsdirect site though , some blockhead , sweet tooth , c99 , himilayan haze and ill be damned if i can recall the last one ....

fembean

Beanshots

Beanshots

There they are right in the middle!!

552Mrc-C_99-Misty.jpg

(The ones on the left are Maroc and the ones on the right Misty. The middle ones are C'99)

Last edited:

fembean

How do your uploaded pics fly to your post??

edit: it's ok, got it sorted now! :cool:

Last edited:

thor

ICMag Donor
Thank you all for opinions and suggestions :) especially fembean, thanks for pic.
I'm really looking forward to my Cindy99 grow as it's best stuff I had ever ! :)