What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why no one sell seeds like this???

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
I have ben searching all over the net for all kinds off seed deals. and i have still not find a place that sell there mix packs of seeds separated from each other.
i know that this is was to be a mix pack.
but it really kills the whole purpose of the idea that you try to grow something so in the future you know what you liked. how you gonna know witch was your favorite. now you gonna buy all five packs of dif seeds to find that favorite. yes this will be more work to do all separate. but hay i will pay more for that pack as long as i know what it is. just suks that no one sells like that.

peace

HC

c99_smoker

Mixed seeds

Mixed seeds

The reason most mixed packs are cheaper is because the breeder got seeds mixed up and cannot tell you which seeds are which. If you want a sample pack of 2 of each type, you would have to pay a premium. Grow them out, take cuttings, flower the originals and keep the cuttings as mothers. Of course you will need to label your cuttings so that you know which is which. Keep what you like and flower the rest. You don't need to know the name of the strain, as long as you like it, it doesn't matter.

c99_smoker

Mixed seeds

Mixed seeds

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. If Shakespeare were a toker he might have said " quality bud by any other name would taste as sweet".

In the last BOG's Medley ( it may still be the same but was running low ) it was BoggleGum & SweetCindy99. As they grow , you will tell the difference. And if not, ask BOG ( REZ will do the same ) and he will tell you.
The deal with the 'mixes' or 'Medleys' is you get "great" genetics at better prices.

What's in a name anyway, if it kicks your ass so bad you don't know where your at.. I did a 'SOL' Adventure Mix, 2 years ago, and had 1 plant that really kicked everybodys Ass. :) :D :cool:

peace

P.S. c99_smoker, all the good 'Breeders' will tell you what is in the "mix", and they are '#1' quality....

Last edited:
G

SlackerScrog said:
ask BOG ( REZ will do the same ) and he will tell you.
The deal with the 'mixes' or 'Medleys' is you get "great" genetics at better prices.

Yup.

:)

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
that is just my point SlackerScrog

like you said,

I did a 'SOL' Adventure Mix, 2 years ago, and had 1 plant that really kicked everybody's Ass.

now how can you grow this plant if you dont know what it was.

sure if it kick ass its all good. that is how i was growing for many years and never care what it is. but if you pay for the seeds it just make sense to put them separated.

Rez and Bog i think will be the ones to get. do to the info they can give me on what im growing.

thanks all

peace

HC

Joemutt1978

Sometimes they can't be seperated, because even the breeder doesn't know which ones are which, as in the case of the WYD freebies, its a mixed pack, but, your guess is as good as the breeders. Some people like the surprise, though, most just clone them, you get 4 or 5 different strains, and when you say, hey I liked that one I think I willl grow it again, you can, and not have to worry about a varying pheno, because it is a clone, not a seed.

G

Coming soon:
-Sour Diesel 2004 Mega Mix-
Will consist of ALL of the Sour Diesel hybrids,but will mainly contain the Sour Diesel BX 1.5 males incrossed to Sour Diesel Clone Mom-dominant traited Sour Diesel BX 1.5's....these will give everyone on a budget the opportunity to run some Sour Diesel
in their garden.
Varying Flowertimes
$40.00/10

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I haven't bought mixed seeds in the past, but I just might now. The Sour Diesel 2004 Mega Mix sounds like a can't lose choice. Great Genetics and an even greater price.

Thanks Rezdog,
GreatLakes THC

G

"Just order anything from Emery seeds, that will be a mixed pack, no matter what it says!"

Laughinmg my f*cking ass OFF! :D

**Footnote:
Mixed or not-even-close-to-what-you
-ordered is EXACTLY right.....I learned that the HARD way ;)

phillykid

Besides what others have said, if you only grew out 2 seeds of 5 different types, what are the chances that you'll get the described phenotype of each type. You'd only get to evaluate 1 female and it might be a weak pheno.
From the SOL adv mix, it wouldn't even matter, these seeds wouldn't be available commercially. They were mixes done with swt and shiska crossed to a multitude of plants. Mixes might be good to evaluate the skills of the breeder just to see what they can do as different breeders probably select for different things, whatever their preference may be.

I think too many people get caught up in names of a strain anyways. Good weed is good weed.

That MarcEmery comment...I'm ROFLMAO as well

Pete

I'm in no way advocating ordering from Emery, but he DOES carry special packs of seeds just like you're looking for. He sells a pack that has 2 seeds of 10 different Cannabis Cup winning strains. Now if he actually can get them to you, this is exactly what you're looking for. He also sells a med pack that has a bunch of different strains, all labelled.
Keep in mind I've only heard bad things from Emery's seedbank, but I haven't ordered myself so I can't say.

Pete

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
well just got a pm that Female seeds think this is a great idea and they will make a special offer with there seeds separated.
now this is gonna be the smart mix pack that all i think will find it better then just a all mix in one.
thank you The female seeds team

peace

HC

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure Shakespear WAS a toker, actually... A test was done on his pipe recently, showed positive for THC!!! The man himself drew inspiration from the herb. Why not, people have used it for MUCH longer than the middle ages...

cc

Flatey

Joemutt1978 said:
Just order anything from Emery seeds, that will be a mixed pack, no matter what it says!

I think narc emery's offices just burned down ... correct me if im wrong;)

Latest posts

Latest posts